Troy Lee Skyline Short Wmns Blk/Blk XL
Select your preferred delivery method during checkout: Shipping, Home Delivery, or In-Store Pickup. For orders with a value exceeding $500, an adult signature is required upon delivery.
This item is a special order. Shipping times may vary, with some items shipping within 3 days and others within 15 days. For more detailed information, please feel free to live chat with our dedicated Rider Care Team.
- All-new improved female specific fit for better movement and comfort
- 87% nylon/13% Spandex fabric is certified as Bluesign approved with warp & weft bi-stretch fabric
- Includes TLD AIR COMP liner w/ TMF 4 hour pad
- Single TLD low profile snap button with Velcro backing for a secure and comfortable closure
- Velcro fly is snag free and keeps debris out
- 2 easy to reach zipper pockets
- Slim and flexible Velcro waist adjusters allow quick and on-the-fly adjustment
- Fabric is certified asBluesignapproved
WOMEN'S SKYLINE SOLID SHORTS W/LINER
The womens Skyline collection has always been an excellent balance of performance and comfort, but now the entire collection takes a big leap forward. The fit of Skyline was paramount, so we started with environmentally sustainable Bluesign approved fabric for the entire collection. Our new fabric is softer, wicks moisture better and moves with your body more than ever before, giving you a flattering-athletic fit with maximum freedom of movement that performs on any trail. The shorts now feature Coolmax fabric throughout, which gives you the pinnacle in breathability and moisture wicking potential. Two zipper pockets in strategic areas of the shorts will keep items secure on any ride and side waist adjusters will give you a perfect fit adjustment when needed.
Skyline is the kit you cant afford to overlook.
Can't wait another minute to get your hands on the latest gear?
Order online and pick up at your local Incycle or take advantage of FREE shipping on orders over $49.99 (free shipping on bikes over $1500) Exclusions Apply.
Chat With Us
We are here for you with over 30 years of experience supporting our cycling community. With a great team behind the scenes online, reach out to us via our live chat or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.