- New low-profile double button enclosure designed to eliminate overlap in riding posit
- Rear two-way stretch panel fabricated from new breathable mesh material and repositioned for improved articulation
- New contoured waistband designed for all-day comfort and durability, with laser perforated rear offering enhanced ventilation
- Refined fit options for 2018 courtesy of new easy-to-operate pull-tab adjusters providing two inches of adjustment on each side
- Available as shell-only model, otherwise combined with new AIR mesh liner with our Premium TLD pad – a six-hour rated pad made in Italy by TMF®
- Fabric is certified as Bluesign® approved
- Fabric weight 210gm/7.4oza
Already trusted as the go-to trail gear for serious mountain riders and enduro racers, the TLD Ruckus jersey and shorts get even better for 2018. The updated Ruckus shorts feature a redesigned waistband with a new double button enclosure.
The shorts’ distinctive two-way rear stretch panel is repositioned, with slim, easy-to-pull adjuster tabs available to fine-tune fit The redesigned Ruckus line now uses fabric that is certified as Bluesign® approved, utilizing materials produced by eco-friendly methods that conserve resources and minimize impact on the environment. So, ride with confidence not only in your gear’s performance but its environmental footprint.