Surly Pugsley Fat Bike - Candied Yam Orange
Select your preferred delivery method during checkout: Shipping, Home Delivery, or In-Store Pickup. For orders with a value exceeding $500, an adult signature is required upon delivery.
This item is a special order. Shipping times may vary, with some items shipping within 3 days and others within 15 days. For more detailed information, please feel free to live chat with our dedicated Rider Care Team.
DescriptionThe Pugsley may be the original fat bike, but this one is far from the original. Previously a great all-around fat bike, the Pugsley has been redesigned to be an ideal off-road touring and exploration rig.
- 100% Surly 4130 CroMoly frame, main triangle is double-butted; 1-1/8" threadless brazed CroMoly fork
- Four sets of Three-Pack Mounts (two on the fork, two on the downtube), a water bottle mount on the seat tube, and front and rear rack mounts
- 142 x 12mm rear dropout (or 135 x 10mm QR with Surly 10/12 Adapters Washers) with Rohloff torque arm slot
- 135mm-space fork with 17.5mm offset for wheel swappability
- 26" x 4.8" tire clearance in frame (with drivetrain restrictions), 26" x 4.3" tire clearance in fork
- *Additional items and accessories shown are not included, unless noted above
Can't wait another minute to get your hands on the latest gear?
Order online and pick up at your local Incycle or take advantage of FREE shipping on orders over $49.99 (free shipping on bikes over $1500) Exclusions Apply.
Chat With Us
We are here for you with over 30 years of experience supporting our cycling community. With a great team behind the scenes online, reach out to us via our live chat or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.