Stages Power Meter Shimano XTR M9000 170mm
Select your preferred delivery method during checkout: Shipping, Home Delivery, or In-Store Pickup. For orders with a value exceeding $500, an adult signature is required upon delivery.
This item is a special order. Shipping times may vary, with some items shipping within 3 days and others within 15 days. For more detailed information, please feel free to live chat with our dedicated Rider Care Team.
- Accuracy: ± 2%
- Power meter housing: new low profile design, with new door interface
- Weight: Only adds 20g to base crank arm
- Battery Life: 200+ hours (coin cell: CR2032)
- Power range (Watts): 0 to 2500
- Cadence range (rpm): 20-220
- Water resistance rating: IPX7
- Frame Compatibility: Most frames, see fit guide in the Stages Support section
- Device Compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready Software Compatibility: Training Peaks, - Strava, Garmin Training Center and others
For the dirt addicts out there, Stages offers a power meter available as a non-drive crank arm for the Shimano M9000/M9020 model cranks. Riders looking to add power to their existing crank need only select the applicable XTR model and length to fit their needs. The M9000 Race version is built from two expertly forged pieces that are bonded together, with a reduced Q-factor of 158mm. XTR Race will only be available in 170mm and 175mm configurations to start. The M9020 Trail version is a more traditional 3D forged piece (much like the current M980 model) but with the new aesthetic. M9020 will be available in 5mm increments from 165mm to 180mm, with a Q-factor of 168mm.
Can't wait another minute to get your hands on the latest gear?
Order online and pick up at your local Incycle or take advantage of FREE shipping on orders over $49.99 (free shipping on bikes over $1500) Exclusions Apply.
Chat With Us
We are here for you with over 30 years of experience supporting our cycling community. With a great team behind the scenes online, reach out to us via our live chat or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.