- +/- 1.5 % accuracy in all conditions
- Active temperature compensation
- Accelerometer based cadence measurement
- Wirelessly upgradable firmware
- LED indicator displays battery level at start up (with no need for connect to an app) and confirms successful zero reset
- Updated accelorometer and addition of gyroscope for improved cadence resolution
- Upgraded BLE and ANT+ radios offer a 6x improvement of data transmission strength
- Accuracy: ± 1.5%
- Power meter housing: low profile design, with robust door interface. Tool free battery replacement on the left arm and phillips head screw access on the drive side
- Weight: Only adds 35g to base crankset
- Battery Life: 175+ hours (via 2 coin cell: CR2032)
- Power range (Watts): 0 to 5000
- Cadence range (rpm): 20-220
- Water resistance rating: IPX7
Tour Proven. Stages Power has carried riders to three consecutive Tour de France victories, plus many more world and national championships. If you believe racing provides the world’s best product proving ground, then Stages Power is proven as the world’s best power meter.
Active Temperature Compensation as standard equipment. Consistency of measurement is the most important feature of a power meter. Stages Power was the first meter to make temperature compensation an automatic process ensuring accurate readings no matter the environmental conditions. ATC is the key reason a rider can trust data from Stages Power in all conditions.
Individual meter calibration for the most accurate results.
Stages Power meters are calibrated individually to ensure a +/- 1.5% accuracy level. Individual calibration means that you can trust the bi-lateral data produced by our system, as it's a...