Sram XX Bottom Pull Front Derailleur
Select your preferred delivery method during checkout: Shipping, Home Delivery, or In-Store Pickup. For orders with a value exceeding $500, an adult signature is required upon delivery.
This item is a special order. Shipping times may vary, with some items shipping within 3 days and others within 15 days. For more detailed information, please feel free to live chat with our dedicated Rider Care Team.
- Specific to SRAM's XX 2x10-speed mountain drivetrain to offer super-fast/smooth shifting and a full range access while in big ring with no chain rub
- Low-clamp/top-swing (TS), high-clamp/down-swing (DS), or direct-mount (DM) fitment options
- Clamp options available to fit 31.8/34.9/38.2mm seat tubes (separate shim needed for 28.6mm seat tubes) and designed for 66-69 degree chainstay/seat-tube angles
- Direct-mount is chainring size/combination specific and available is style: S1 for 42.7mm
- Dedicated design for top-pull or bottom-pull cable routing
- Forged alloy clamp/body with a formed steel cage and Torx-T25 hardware:
Can't wait another minute to get your hands on the latest gear?
Order online and pick up at your local Incycle or take advantage of FREE shipping on orders over $49.99 (free shipping on bikes over $1500) Exclusions Apply.
Chat With Us
We are here for you with over 30 years of experience supporting our cycling community. With a great team behind the scenes online, reach out to us via our live chat or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.