- XC tire with densely packed, low profile, knob configuration for maximum speed.
- Alternating center-ridge tread for low rolling resistance.
- Numerous effective edges for cornering, braking, and climbing traction.
- 4 compounds in the tread (4C) for increased wear life.
- Functionalized GRAPHENE 2.0 compound delivers ultimate wet grip.
A versatile all-round tire for a combination of terrain that features a unique low-profile tread that is tightly spaced in the center, for low rolling resistance and durability. Countless effective edges work together to grip on a variety of terrain, while directional siping on each knob make traction in the roots and rocks. Using the proprietary Graphene enhanced 4-compound rubber, the Mezcal balances; grip, durability, and low weight.
- Defined center-ridge tread for low rolling resistance
- A multitude of effective braking and climbing edges
- Low profile, densely spaced knob configuration
- Designed for all terrain types, from hard pack to mud to wet