- Volume: 105 cu. in., 136.5 cu. in.
- Nylon upper is coated for water resistance
- Synthetic leather lower with debossed pattern
- Lower zipper expands the bag for extra storage
- Water-resistant zipper repels water and grit
- Internal neoprene sleeve holds tools and protects tubes
- Narrow profile to reduce risk of chafing
Not only is the Wedgie our largest saddlebag, but it's also our most popular. The reason for this is obvious. To start, it hides perfectly under your saddle, with ample space to accommodate tubes, tools, CO2, or whatever else you need to carry on your ride. Not only that, but with the pull of a zipper, it actually expands another 31.5 cubic inches. And just to make sure that your belongings travel safely, it's designed to be water-resistant, plus it includes a neoprene sleeve to separate your tools from your tubes.