Specialized Traverse 29 6b Front
Select your preferred delivery method during checkout: Shipping, Home Delivery, or In-Store Pickup. For orders with a value exceeding $500, an adult signature is required upon delivery.
This item is a special order. Shipping times may vary, with some items shipping within 3 days and others within 15 days. For more detailed information, please feel free to live chat with our dedicated Rider Care Team.
Designed to handle everything from backcountry rock gardens to heavy days at the bike park, the Traverse is the definitive all-mountain wheel. A super-light, super-tough alloy rim is combined with refined and ultra-dependable hub and spoke technology for a wheel that can conquer any mountain
- Rim Type: Traverse Alloy, 29, Disc Brake, Tubeless Ready, Zero Bead Hook Design
- Rim Details: 22mm Depth, 34mm External Width, 30mm Internal Width
- Hub: Roval Step Flange Hub (SP19151/JFM02R) 6-Bolt, DT Swiss Ratchet LN 18t (20 deg) , 110x15mm & 12x148mm thru-axle, SRAM XD Freehub, (Convertible freehub and endcaps)
- Bearing Type: Sealed Steel Cartridge Bearing
- Spokes: DT Swiss Competition Race J-Bend, Front: Two-Cross 28 count, L: 283mm, R: 283mm; Rear: Two-cross 28 count, L: DS 283m NDS 283mm
- Nipple: DT Swiss Hex Prolock Brass 2.0x14mm
- Tire Size: 1.95" - 3.0"; Max Pressure: 40 psi
- Weight: Wheelset 1,870g (including tubeless rim tape and tubeless valve)
- Assembly Method: Hand built at every step; to the last nipple turn.
- Extras: 19 and 31mm OD end cap options included, Roval tubeless tape and tubeless valve, Spare Spoke and Nipple Kit, System Weight Limit: 240lbs / 109kg;
Can't wait another minute to get your hands on the latest gear?
Order online and pick up at your local Incycle or take advantage of FREE shipping on orders over $49.99 (free shipping on bikes over $1500) Exclusions Apply.
Chat With Us
We are here for you with over 30 years of experience supporting our cycling community. With a great team behind the scenes online, reach out to us via our live chat or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.