Specialized Therminal 3/4 Bib Tight
Check Availability in Store
Check Availability in Store
Choose Shipping, Home delivery or In-store pick up location at checkout!
If you don't have to shovel your sidewalk to get your bike out for a winter ride, you probably don't need bib tights that are designed for freezing temperatures. Instead, you might be more comfortable in something like our Therminal™ Bib Knickers this winter. For the construction, they feature our Therminal™ fabric, which is designed to both insulate and manage moisture buildup. To do so, they have a brushed fleece interior with a light loft that pulls moisture away from skin to evaporate at the material's surface. This loft also has the added benefit of insulation, which occurs by trapping tiny pockets of warmth between the skin and the fabric. The result? Consistent warmth that doesn't come with the risk of overheating. As for the fit, they have an articulated design that conforms to your body. This means that the shorts and uppers will follow your movements, not work against them. And as a result, these bib knickers won't cause any chafing, unwanted rubbing, or pinching. For the insert, you'll find our Body Geometry 3D Contour Chamois. It features a variable density design that places support and padding where you need it, not where you don't. And as a result, you'll find that it significantly reduces pressure on soft tissue and nerves, creating a ride feel and degree of comfort that's nothing short of sublime.
- Therminal™ fabrics feature remarkable insulating properties, astounding levels of breathability and moisture management, and a lightweight, brushed back fleece that's soft against the skin
- Articulated cycling fit is designed to complement the body throughout the positions and movements of cycling, which eliminates any unwanted pinching, rubbing, or chafing.
- Reflective elements increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
- Body Geometry 3D Contour Chamois features a variable density design that places support and padding where you need it, not where you don't. This ensures that the chamois won't feel bulky or in the way of your pedal stroke.
- Deflect™ UV 50+ protects against harmful UV rays.
- 17" inseam (size Medium)
- Fabric weight: 320g
Can't wait another minute to get your hands on the latest gear?
Order online and pick up at your local Incycle or take advantage of FREE shipping on orders over $49.99 (free shipping on bikes over $1500) Exclusions Apply.
Chat With Us
We are here for you with over 30 years of experience supporting our cycling community. With a great team behind the scenes online, reach out to us via our live chat or email us at email@example.com with any questions.