Specialized Fatboy Sl 26 Wheelset
Select your preferred delivery method during checkout: Shipping, Home Delivery, or In-Store Pickup. For orders with a value exceeding $500, an adult signature is required upon delivery.
This item is a special order. Shipping times may vary, with some items shipping within 3 days and others within 15 days. For more detailed information, please feel free to live chat with our dedicated Rider Care Team.
The Fatboy SL 26 wheelset is based around a 90mm wide alloy rim. But don't call them "fat," because these wheels feature aggressive, weight-saving cutouts at the rim to take the edge off of the climbs. Furthering performance, we've included sealed cartridge bearings and butted spokes, making this wheelset ready to conquer any terrain, no matter the elements.
- Single-wall alloy rims are 90mm-wide and have been mated with aggressive weight cut-outs and a hookless bead design to create a lightweight, fast-rolling wheel.
- Alloy front hub body with two sealed cartridge bearings and oversized 24mm end caps guarantee reliable performance.
- Alloy rear hub body includes four sealed cartridge bearings for reliable, all-weather performance, as well as a lightweight Shimano alloy cassette body to keep the overall weight down.
- Rear hub is convertible to compatible XD driver for 1X11 drivetrains (SBC part # S141000002, not included).
- Lightweight butted spokes are strong and hold their tension through rough riding.
- Lightweight alloy nipples hold spoke tension securely and resist rust for added durability.
- Front Hub: 135mm QR
- Rear Hub: 190mm QR, Shimano freehub body
Can't wait another minute to get your hands on the latest gear?
Order online and pick up at your local Incycle or take advantage of FREE shipping on orders over $49.99 (free shipping on bikes over $1500) Exclusions Apply.
Chat With Us
We are here for you with over 30 years of experience supporting our cycling community. With a great team behind the scenes online, reach out to us via our live chat or email us at email@example.com with any questions.