Specialized Seamless Merino Baselayer Long Sleeve Women's
Select your preferred delivery method during checkout: Shipping, Home Delivery, or In-Store Pickup. For orders with a value exceeding $500, an adult signature is required upon delivery.
This item is a special order. Shipping times may vary, with some items shipping within 3 days and others within 15 days. For more detailed information, please feel free to live chat with our dedicated Rider Care Team.
Our Women's Merino Seamless Long Sleeve Base Layer is the holy grail of base layers. As cozy as your favorite pair of wool slippers, yet it transfers moisture like water going through osmosis. It's the perfect recipe for a cool-weather layer courtesy of its Merino and synthetic fabrics. The science behind it is pretty simple. The synthetic yarns pull moisture away from the skin and distributes it across a large surface area where it can be rapidly evaporated. So when you think about it, no moisture buildup means that you won't experience any clammy chills as a result of dramatic temperature swings, and your skin, jersey, and jacket are going to remain dry in order to leave you comfortable. So, when you need to remain consistently warm on chilly days, look no further than this cool weather staple.
- Merino and synthetic yarns are blended to create a soft, insulating, and moisture-wicking layer, while also retaining a compressive feel.
- Targeted stretch and support areas are built-in, ensuring it moves with your body while you're riding.
- Seamless construction provides the best fit and eliminates chafing.
- Women's-specific Form Fit closely and precisely conforms to the curves of the body, ensuring an unrivaled level of fit.
- Fabric Content: 41% Wool, 13% Nylon, 5% Spandex
Can't wait another minute to get your hands on the latest gear?
Order online and pick up at your local Incycle or take advantage of FREE shipping on orders over $49.99 (free shipping on bikes over $1500) Exclusions Apply.
Chat With Us
We are here for you with over 30 years of experience supporting our cycling community. With a great team behind the scenes online, reach out to us via our live chat or email us at email@example.com with any questions.