To sleeve or not to sleeve—that is the question. Sure, it all boils down to a matter of preference, but the objective remains the same for any cycling base layer: increase comfort and maintain a consistent body temperature. And while others might try, nothing delivers like our Seamless Sleeveless Base Layer. The science behind it is pretty simple. The synthetic yarns pull moisture away from the skin and distributes it across a large surface area where it can be rapidly evaporated. So when you think about it, no moisture buildup means that you won't experience any clammy chills as a result of dramatic temperature swings, and your skin, jersey, and jacket are going to remain dry in order to leave you comfortable. And furthering this, it features a seamless construction that increases comfort by eliminating seam-induced chafing throughout the base layer. This occurs by eliminating points where the materials could possibly bunch, while the design also creates the added benefit of a next-to-skin level of fit that benefits both comfort and moisture wicking. We also furthered this concept by incorporating targeted ventilation zones throughout the base layer, as well as a cycling-specific cut and targeted stretch that creates the proper "push-pull" for the movements of cycling. It's comfort taken to another level.
- Synthetic yarns are blended to have a soft feel and move moisture away from the skin all while providing the perfect amount of compression.
- Targeted stretch and support areas are built-in, ensuring it moves with your body while you're riding.
- Seamless construction provides the best fit and eliminates chafing.
- Form Fit closely and precisely conforms to the curves of the body, ensuring an unrivaled level of fit.
- Fabric Content: 55% Nylon, 40% Polyester, 5% Spandex