Specialized S-Works Torch Lace Shoe
Select your preferred delivery method during checkout: Shipping, Home Delivery, or In-Store Pickup. For orders with a value exceeding $500, an adult signature is required upon delivery.
This item is a special order. Shipping times may vary, with some items shipping within 3 days and others within 15 days. For more detailed information, please feel free to live chat with our dedicated Rider Care Team.
The all new S-Works Torch Lace delivers the timeless, refined style of a lace up with an unprecedented level of efficiency, lightweight, and comfort thanks to Body Geometry. It all adds up to a shoe that disappears on your foot, yet begs to be seen.
Like every shoe we make, the S-Works Torch Lace starts with Body Geometry - identify a problem, solve it with design, validate it with science - to improve comfort, increase performance, and reduce the chance of injury for every rider.
Comfort: The S-Works Torch Lace utilizes our new forefoot shape - 4mm wider than the S-Works 7 - based on extensive 3D foot scans and Retül data. The upper features remapped zonal layering throughout. It remains incredibly supple to adapt to different foot shapes, yet won’t stretch over a long day in the saddle to ensure a secure, consistent fit. An asymmetric heel counter reduces hard touch points against the ankle, and still delivers knee stability validated by our Human Performance team.
Efficiency: Every Body Geometry shoe optimizes ankle, knee, and hip alignment for a stable and pedal stroke with our patented Varus Wedge, a 1.5mm outward tilt to the outsole. Thanks to the light weight retention of laces and watching every gram - from the carbon outsole to the upper material - the S-Works Torch Lace weigh a feathery 200 grams in size 42. With an internal ‘I-Beam’ the carbon outsole provides the ideal stiffness-to-weight ratio for big efforts without adding excess grams, optimized by working with the best riders in the world.
Style: Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and those that see the S-Works Torch Lace will get to admire them as long as they can hang on your wheel. With classic lines, and understated color ways the S-Works Torch Lace is at home whether you chase finish lines or mountain tops before sunset.
- New upper features reinforcement in key zones while also offering adaptive fit zones to create a disappearing fit on the foot.
- Based on data gathered from Retül foot scans, the new base plate is 4mm wider at the ball than the previous generation of S-Works 7 shoe.
- By optimizing its construction, the new carbon plate is 20g lighter than the S-Works 7. An internal "I-Beam" ensures it maintains the same stiffness as the previous generation.
- An updated last makes use of Retül data to better match the shape of riders' feet, sloping more towards the lateral side to give a snug, close-to-foot fit.
- Asymmetrical heel counter supports the medial side while removing material from the lateral side, allowing for a lower collar.
- Laced closure maintains the most opportunity to customize fit along the entire foot.
- Titanium alloy cleat nuts can rotate to position pedal/cleats 5mm rearward. Three-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road pedals.
- Non-slip, replaceable heel tread with internally recessed screws for security.
- Approximate weight: 200g (1/2 pair, Size 42).
Can't wait another minute to get your hands on the latest gear?
Order online and pick up at your local Incycle or take advantage of FREE shipping on orders over $49.99 (free shipping on bikes over $1500) Exclusions Apply.
Chat With Us
We are here for you with over 30 years of experience supporting our cycling community. With a great team behind the scenes online, reach out to us via our live chat or email us at email@example.com with any questions.