Specialized Roubaix Merino Jersey Ss
Select your preferred delivery method during checkout: Shipping, Home Delivery, or In-Store Pickup. For orders with a value exceeding $500, an adult signature is required upon delivery.
This item is a special order. Shipping times may vary, with some items shipping within 3 days and others within 15 days. For more detailed information, please feel free to live chat with our dedicated Rider Care Team.
Specialized Roubaix Merino Jersey Ss Features
Nothing inspires the romantic sentiment of road cycling like Merino wool, but until now, it hasn't really been renowned for its performance benefits. And when we say "until now," we're really just talking about our RBX drirelease® Merino Jersey. So what are the benefits? How about a natural ability to combat odor and microbial buildup, all while managing & evaporating moisture like nobody's business? Yes, Merino does all of this without the bat of an eyelash. Our drirelease® Merino, however, combines the natural hydrophilic (water-loving) wool fibers with a blend of hydrophobic (water-hating) synthetic fibers to push away and evaporate sweat at an even faster rate. On top of this, the blend enhances the already soft feel of the wool, ensuring that this will be one of the most comfortable jerseys in your closet. Keeping with this theme of comfort, we gave the RBX a fit that teeters somewhere between race and classic, so it'll move with the body without a constrictive feel. And lastly, you'll find that it has all the features you need for daily riding, like three rear expansion pockets and a full-length front zipper.
- drirelease® Merino with FreshGuard naturally cools, neutralizes odor, and wicks away moisture to keep you dry.
- Three standard pockets, and an additional zipper pocket, provide ample space to securely house all of your ride essentials and electronics.
- Full-length front zipper gives you the power to manage ventilation under hard efforts or chilly descents.
- UPF 30+ rating protects your skin from harmful ultraviolet rays.
- Regular Fit is generous, so it fits close to the body without being constricting.
- Fabric Content: 84% Polyester, 11% Merino Wool, 5% Spandex
Can't wait another minute to get your hands on the latest gear?
Order online and pick up at your local Incycle or take advantage of FREE shipping on orders over $49.99 (free shipping on bikes over $1500) Exclusions Apply.
Chat With Us
We are here for you with over 30 years of experience supporting our cycling community. With a great team behind the scenes online, reach out to us via our live chat or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.