Specialized Gambit Helmet
Select your preferred delivery method during checkout: Shipping, Home Delivery, or In-Store Pickup. For orders with a value exceeding $500, an adult signature is required upon delivery.
This item is a special order. Shipping times may vary, with some items shipping within 3 days and others within 15 days. For more detailed information, please feel free to live chat with our dedicated Rider Care Team.
Redefine Your Comfort Zone. To make a DH-certified full face with the ventilation and fit of a half shell, our development team took a fully integrated approach when creating the Gambit. Every component was engineered utilizing a comprehensive approach resulting in truly breakthrough performance where the Gambit delivers more than the sum of its parts.Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older.
- Combines a lightweight carbon fiber shell, structurally specific polycarbonate backing, and five optimized pieces of targeted density foam (patent pending) for reduced weight, optimized fit, and increased ventilation. ASTM DH (1952) certified.
- Tune a more precise, personalized fit thanks to Gambit’s adjustable Integrated Fit System that accommodates variations in head shape and occipital base.
- Occipital base adjustment personalizes fit for comfort and allows you to tune helmet angle to ensure that your helmet and eyewear stay perfectly synched.
- 4-position adjustable cheek pads provide fit refinement for any head shape.
- Integrated, fixed visor with a breakaway feature provides a wide field of view while protecting against trail debris.
- Average weight: 640 grams (medium).
- Increased airflow and improved ventilation from the SBC Integrated Fit System does away with the excessive padding of a traditional full-face friction fit.
- MIPS SL with our exclusive perforated backing integrates MIPS technology within the helmet padding and reduces moisture retention while increasing breathability.
- Computational Fluid Dynamic design integrates the maximum volume of internal channeling for optimal airflow through the helmet. 4D brow cooling provides a gap between the helmet and forehead, drawing airflow into internal air channels at every speed.
- This helmet is ANGi ready, with a fit system mount designed for easy integration with our ANGi crash sensor.
Can't wait another minute to get your hands on the latest gear?
Order online and pick up at your local Incycle or take advantage of FREE shipping on orders over $49.99 (free shipping on bikes over $1500) Exclusions Apply.
Chat With Us
We are here for you with over 30 years of experience supporting our cycling community. With a great team behind the scenes online, reach out to us via our live chat or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.