Specialized Element 1.5 Wndstp Bib Tight
Select your preferred delivery method during checkout: Shipping, Home Delivery, or In-Store Pickup. For orders with a value exceeding $500, an adult signature is required upon delivery.
This item is a special order. Shipping times may vary, with some items shipping within 3 days and others within 15 days. For more detailed information, please feel free to live chat with our dedicated Rider Care Team.
Specialized Element 1.5 Wndstp Bib Tight Features
Whether your preference is for wearing bib tights over your favorite pair of bib shorts, or you're looking for something with cross functional versatility this winter, our Element 1.5 Bib Tights with No Chamois will provide you with protection and comfort all winter long. To start, they're made from one of the most venerable materials in the business—Gore® WINDSTOPPER® Soft Shell. As its name suggests, this material is extremely wind- and water-resistant. But what its name doesn't tell you is that it's also highly efficient at wicking moisture away from the skin, while also remaining soft against the skin and quite breathable. The fabric also possesses the perfect amount of stretch, which complements the articulated cycling cut of the bib tights. Essentially, this all adds up to a complete freedom of movement throughout the motions of cycling, which equates to the elimination of any rubbing, pinching, or chafing. And to ease entry and exit of the bib tights, we've also included an eight-inch ankle zipper. The bib tights have been purposefully constructed without a chamois. The reason for this boils down to both preference and versatility. For cycling, you're able to layer them over your favorite pair of bib shorts for added warmth and predictable comfort. And for other winter sports like Nordic skiing or trail running, you'll find the close, warming fit of these tights to be the perfect match.
- Gore® WINDSTOPPER® Soft Shell is a knit fabric with remarkable insulating properties, as well as being wind- and water-resistant and highly breathable. We've also included insulating Therminal™ panels in selective locations of the bib tights to further the overall warmth.
- Articulated cycling fit is designed to complement the body throughout the positions and movements of cycling, which eliminates any unwanted pinching, rubbing, or chafing.
- Ankle gaiter creates a tight seal with either shoes or covers, so cold air won't creep up the leg while you're riding.
- Zippered fly makes entry and exit of the bib tights a breeze.
- Eight-inch ankle zipper makes it easy to get your legs in and out of the tights.
- Reflective elements increase your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
- DeflectUV 50+ protects the skin against harmful UV rays.
Can't wait another minute to get your hands on the latest gear?
Order online and pick up at your local Incycle or take advantage of FREE shipping on orders over $49.99 (free shipping on bikes over $1500) Exclusions Apply.
Chat With Us
We are here for you with over 30 years of experience supporting our cycling community. With a great team behind the scenes online, reach out to us via our live chat or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.