Specialized BG Contour XL Locking Grips
Select your preferred delivery method during checkout: Shipping, Home Delivery, or In-Store Pickup. For orders with a value exceeding $500, an adult signature is required upon delivery.
This item is a special order. Shipping times may vary, with some items shipping within 3 days and others within 15 days. For more detailed information, please feel free to live chat with our dedicated Rider Care Team.
Specialized BG Contour XL Locking Grips Features
At the exterior, you'll find that they're shaped with an ergonomic design that's plenty flexible in order to disperse pressure and absorb shock and vibration. Furthering the latter, we gave the grips a high-density inner core, a medium-density body, and a softer density in key contact areas to cushion the ulnar nerve. This means that your hands will be free of fatigue and numbness, so you'll exercise better control and handling. And just as importantly, the Contours have a locking design to secure their position on the bars, so you'll always have the right support, right where you need it.
- Medically designed to conform to hand anatomy. This relieves pressure-related symptoms, such as pain and numbness, which often lead to fatigue.
- High-density inner core for a secure bar attachment.
- Flexible, ergonomically-shaped platform absorbs shock and disperses pressure.
- Medium-density body for secure grip.
- Easily installed locking clamp with 3mm bolt head ensures secure attachment.
- Softest density in key contact area cushions the ulnar nerve.
- Small/Medium diameter: 30mm
- Large/X-Large diameter: 32mm
Whether you're riding on your local streets or your local trails, your hands are bound to take a beating. Never fear, though, as our Contour Locking Grips are here to take the pain out of your hands and put a smile on your face. We worked closely with medical professionals over the course of their design, and the result is something close to pure bliss.
Can't wait another minute to get your hands on the latest gear?
Order online and pick up at your local Incycle or take advantage of FREE shipping on orders over $49.99 (free shipping on bikes over $1500) Exclusions Apply.
Chat With Us
We are here for you with over 30 years of experience supporting our cycling community. With a great team behind the scenes online, reach out to us via our live chat or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.