Specialized Atlas Pro Short Men
Select your preferred delivery method during checkout: Shipping, Home Delivery, or In-Store Pickup. For orders with a value exceeding $500, an adult signature is required upon delivery.
This item is a special order. Shipping times may vary, with some items shipping within 3 days and others within 15 days. For more detailed information, please feel free to live chat with our dedicated Rider Care Team.
If you're not into wearing Lycra® kits or baggies off road, you can wear our Atlas Pro Short instead. Our goal was simple, to create a minimal and clean short that was super light, breathable and technical yet durable out on the trail. This is why we went with a new lightweight VaporRize™ stretch woven fabric that moves and flexes with you at every berm and drop. Features include two zippered pockets that provide a convenient storage solution for transporting your trail essentials. Center back waist adjustment tabs keep the outside waistband clean and non-obtrusive to packs or jersey fabric that can catch on exposed Velcro®. This hidden elasticated adjustment system ensures that the fit of the shorts can be set to preference upfront without needing to readjust mid ride. Roomy housing for the adjustment system acts as additional secure storage when not wearing a pack. Strategically placed laser perforations allow for welcome cool air flow through hot zones. Lightweight bonded plastic snaps work in conjunction with a lightweight plastic coil fly zipper to keep the center front light and comfortable while riding in and out of the saddle.
- Lightweight VaporRize™ stretch-woven fabrics place an emphasis on durability and moisture management, leaving you dry, comfortable, and protected out on the trail.
- Two zippered pockets provide a convenient storage solution for transporting your trail essentials
- Waist adjustment tabs keep the outside waistband clean and non-obtrusive to packs or jersey fabric that can catch on exposed Velcro®. This hidden elasticated adjustment system ensures that the fit of the shorts can be set to your preference upfront without needing to readjust mid-ride.
- Strategically placed laser perforations create a cool airflow through hot zones.
- Front snaps work in conjunction with a lightweight plastic coil fly zipper to keep the center-front light and comfortable while riding in- and out-of-the-saddle.
- Deflect™ UV 50+ protects your skin from harmful ultraviolet rays.
- 12” inseam with tapered leg fit (size 34” waist) falls just above the knees, leaving room for pads without interfering on climbs
- Fabric Content: 62% Nylon, 26% Polyester, 12% Spandex
Can't wait another minute to get your hands on the latest gear?
Order online and pick up at your local Incycle or take advantage of FREE shipping on orders over $49.99 (free shipping on bikes over $1500) Exclusions Apply.
Chat With Us
We are here for you with over 30 years of experience supporting our cycling community. With a great team behind the scenes online, reach out to us via our live chat or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.