Specialized Airnet Mips Helmet
Check Availability in Store
Check Availability in Store
Choose Shipping, Home delivery or In-store pick up location at checkout!
In the helmet world, there's an unwritten rule that many designs seem to follow: aerodynamics, weight, aesthetics, and ventilation—pick two, there's your helmet. In our typical fashion, however, we don't follow these norms—we innovate. And it's precisely this mentality that led us to the Airnet with MIPS—patented protection against "rotational violence" caused by angled impacts. Loosely based upon the leather "hairnets" that cyclists used to wear before protection was a priority, we took their ventilation and classic style and incorporated them into a modern helmet design that combines all of the above features. Although we had the hairnet shape in mind during the design phase, we started by looking at the category leader in aerodynamic road helmets, our S-Works Evade, to see if we could make a classic style that wasn't only aesthetically pleasing, but also helped in the aero department. What we came up with is our third fastest helmet, behind the TT and Evade, that's lightweight, well ventilated, and looking good no matter your riding style. The Airnet with MIPS also features our ultra-light Mindset HairPort micro-dial fit system making the perfect fit easily achievable, our drirelease® Merino wool pads provide you with increased comfort, odor control, and sweat management. You'll also find that it's equipped with the burgeoning MIPS technology (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System). Clean and simple, the Airnet helmet with MIPS is the ideal blend of functionality and performance for riders seeking both adventure and style.
- MIPS-equipped. (Watch Video | FAQ)
- Ultra-light Mindset HairPort micro-dial fit system with height adjustability for the perfect fit.
- 4th Dimension Cooling System with deep internal channels, large vents, and aligned exhaust ports.
- Composite matrix internal reinforcement allows larger vents for enhanced cooling.
- drirelease® Merino wool pads for increased comfort and sweat/ temperature management.
- Thin, soft, and lightweight 4X DryLite webbing won’t stretch out with sweat or water.
- Tri-Fix web splitter for improved comfort and ease of strap adjustments.
- Instrap webbing system for ultra-light construction and security.
- Reflective decals for increased visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
Can't wait another minute to get your hands on the latest gear?
Order online and pick up at your local Incycle or take advantage of FREE shipping on orders over $49.99 (free shipping on bikes over $1500) Exclusions Apply.
Chat With Us
We are here for you with over 30 years of experience supporting our cycling community. With a great team behind the scenes online, reach out to us via our live chat or email us at email@example.com with any questions.