Shimano BR-MT420 Front Disc Brake Assembly
Select your preferred delivery method during checkout: Shipping, Home Delivery, or In-Store Pickup. For orders with a value exceeding $500, an adult signature is required upon delivery.
This item is a special order. Shipping times may vary, with some items shipping within 3 days and others within 15 days. For more detailed information, please feel free to live chat with our dedicated Rider Care Team.
Shimano BR-MT420 Front Disc Brake Assembly Features
Shimano Deore BL-MT501 hyraulic disc brake offers reliable power and a rigid brake design for a multitude of riding styles, from XC to trail.
- Brakes are pre-bled
- Lever and caliper packaged separately
- The Deore BL-MT501 hydraulic disc brake lever contains a smooth and durable master cylinder design for sleek and stable braking
- Lever features Servowave action technology which increases the lever output so that little lever movement is needed to bring the pads into contact with the rotor
- I-SPEC II clamp band
- 2-finger lever size with tooled reach adjust
- The BR-MT500 2-piston hydraulic disc brake caliper offers powerful and responsive braking
- Smooth and predictable control
- Rotor Included: No
- Pad Compound: Resin
- Color: Black
- Hydraulic Hose Length: 1000
- Adjustable Contact Point: No
- Brake Lever Use: Left
- Hydraulic Fluid Type: Mineral Oil
- Brake Lever Actuation: Hydraulic
- Adjustable Reach: Yes
- Brake Caliper Type: Post Mount
Can't wait another minute to get your hands on the latest gear?
Order online and pick up at your local Incycle or take advantage of FREE shipping on orders over $49.99 (free shipping on bikes over $1500) Exclusions Apply.
Chat With Us
We are here for you with over 30 years of experience supporting our cycling community. With a great team behind the scenes online, reach out to us via our live chat or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.