Salsa Rustler Carbon NX Eagle Bike - Black/Blue/Fade
Select your preferred delivery method during checkout: Shipping, Home Delivery, or In-Store Pickup. For orders with a value exceeding $500, an adult signature is required upon delivery.
This item is a special order. Shipping times may vary, with some items shipping within 3 days and others within 15 days. For more detailed information, please feel free to live chat with our dedicated Rider Care Team.
Salsa Rustler Carbon NX Eagle Bike - Black/Blue/Fade FeaturesThe Rustler is Salsa’s playful and dynamic technical trail bike. It rewards the rider that’s willing to throw some body language into the way they tackle trails. Seek out features in the trail to find your flow; pop off every little rock and root, manual the rhythm sections, rail each corner and boost every double.
- Carbon frame and seat stays featuring the Split Pivot suspension design with 130mm of efficient travel, remaining fully active under braking while supportive throughout its travel, paired with a 150mm suspension fork
- Rear Flip chip adjusts the head tube angle and bottom bracket height for terrain and personal preference, combined with a 425mm chainstay length and 27.5" wheels, make Rustler the liveliest bike in Salsa’s line
- The compact suspension layout combined with a low top tube, facilitates on-trail body language and offers stellar standover clearance across all sizes
- A short stem paired with long top tube, combined with a 66-degree head tube angle provides descending confidence, yet balances overall wheelbase length and slow speed maneuverability
- One full-size bottle cage mount fits inside the front triangle for all frame sizes. Pair with Anything Bracket and Rescue Roll for pack-free singletrack bliss
- Spec’d with a 27.5 x 2.6" wheel
Can't wait another minute to get your hands on the latest gear?
Order online and pick up at your local Incycle or take advantage of FREE shipping on orders over $49.99 (free shipping on bikes over $1500) Exclusions Apply.
Chat With Us
We are here for you with over 30 years of experience supporting our cycling community. With a great team behind the scenes online, reach out to us via our live chat or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.