Salsa Deadwood SUS Carbon GX1 Dark Green
Select your preferred delivery method during checkout: Shipping, Home Delivery, or In-Store Pickup. For orders with a value exceeding $500, an adult signature is required upon delivery.
This item is a special order. Shipping times may vary, with some items shipping within 3 days and others within 15 days. For more detailed information, please feel free to live chat with our dedicated Rider Care Team.
DescriptionThe Deadwood SUS is Salsa’s 29+ full-suspension short-travel trail bike. The rolling prowess of 29 x 3.0" tires with true-tracking, sure footed Split Pivot suspension gives "rubber adhesive" a whole new meaning.
- High-modulus carbon fiber front triangle & alloy rear stays provide improved stiffness and better vibration damping
- Frame geometry tailored specifically to the 29+ wheel diameter
- 100mm front and 91mm rear suspension travel
- Designed to use tires ranging from 2.6" to 3.0" in width, on up to a 45 mm rims via BOOST 148 spacing
- Frame accomodates internal dropper post cable routing
- PressFit 41 x 92 mm bottom bracket
- Compatible with all 1x and 2x standard mountain cranks, both GXP and 24 mm spindle types
- Front triangle is capable of fitting a full-size (28 oz) water bottle
Can't wait another minute to get your hands on the latest gear?
Order online and pick up at your local Incycle or take advantage of FREE shipping on orders over $49.99 (free shipping on bikes over $1500) Exclusions Apply.
Chat With Us
We are here for you with over 30 years of experience supporting our cycling community. With a great team behind the scenes online, reach out to us via our live chat or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.