Specialized S-Works Vent Road Shoe
Check Availability in Store
Check Availability in Store
Choose Shipping, Home delivery or In-store pick up location at checkout!
Whether it’s a sweltering climb at the Vuelta or a toasty afternoon in your hometown, we developed the S-Works 7 Vent to keep you comfortable on even the hottest days. With new features like the Vented Mouthport toe box and an all-new engineered mesh upper, the S-Works 7 Vent delivers exceptional ventilation and aides in sweat evaporation. Pair that with World-Tour-proven features like our Body Geometry Longitudinal Arch, Varus Wedge, and personalized insoles with a Metatarsal Button, the PadLock™ heel, a FACT Powerline™ carbon outsole, and machined alloy BOA® S3-Snap dials, and you’re set for any ride or race, no matter how high the mercury rises.
- The key to more comfort, less injuries, and higher power output comes from our ergonomically designed, scientifically tested Body Geometry Features—Longitudinal Arch, Varus Wedge, and personalized insoles with a Metatarsal Button. When used in harmony, these three features align the hip, foot, and knee, while also limiting medial/lateral knee movement and maintaining good circulation down to your toes.
- The Vented Mouthport toe box pulls air in through the front of the shoe and channels it around your feet, while the entire-new, engineered mesh upper and tongue let that air flow freely throughout the shoe—aiding in both cooling and sweat evaporation. Along with the engineered mesh in the upper, we added a layer of Dyneema® Mesh to keep strong-hold of your foot, ensuring pro-proven power transfer.
- We have utilized the same 66-gram FACT Powerline™ carbon outsole found in our EXOS line. With its mesh-covered ventilation holes, the sole furthers the shoe’s cooling properties, all while dropping weight to 233 grams (1/2 pair, Size 42).
- For power transfer, our PadLock™ heel construction cradles the heel to ensure optimal power transfer. In fact, it’s been scientifically-proven to improve acceleration. Pair that with two independent, alloy BOA® S3-Snap dials backed by the BOA® Lifetime Guarantee, and you can fine-tune your level of foot-hold on-the-fly.
- Titanium alloy cleat nuts can rotate to position pedal/cleats 5mm rearward.
- Non-slip, replaceable heel tread with internally recessed screws for security.
- Three-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road pedals.
- Approximate weight: 223g (1/2 pair, Size 42)
Can't wait another minute to get your hands on the latest gear?
Order online and pick up at your local Incycle or take advantage of FREE shipping on orders over $49.99 (free shipping on bikes over $1500) Exclusions Apply.
Chat With Us
We are here for you with over 30 years of experience supporting our cycling community. With a great team behind the scenes online, reach out to us via our live chat or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.