REYNOLDS TRAIL CARBON MOUNTAIN BIKE WHEELSET 29 100X142 28/28H
Select your preferred delivery method during checkout: Shipping, Home Delivery, or In-Store Pickup. For orders with a value exceeding $500, an adult signature is required upon delivery.
This item is a special order. Shipping times may vary, with some items shipping within 3 days and others within 15 days. For more detailed information, please feel free to live chat with our dedicated Rider Care Team.
- Rim Material: Carbon Fiber
- Rim Construction: Hookless tire bead, tubeless ready, Mountain Rim 5 (MR5) Construction Technology
- Rim Size: 29”
- Rim Width: Internal 25mm, External 30mm
- Rim Depth: 28mm
- Rim Weight: 488g
- Hub: Reynolds/ Industry Nine - 3 degree engagement, 6 pawl freehub
- Spoke Count: 28 Front, 28 Rear
- Brake Interface: Disc Only, Center Lock
- Front Axle Spacing: 15x100 (QR endcaps available separately) or 15x110 (Boost)
- Rear Axle Spacing: 12x142 (QR endcaps available separately) or 12x148 (Boost)
- Freehub: Shimano 9-11spd or SRAM XD
- Wheelset Weight: 1664g
The 29 Trail wheels incorporate advanced wheel building principles to deliver the best overall wheel for fast single-track riding. The asymmetric carbon rim allows even spoke tension from side-to-side for increased durability and the 25 mm internal rim width allows additional volume to enhance the ride and traction on the trail. The Industry Nine center lock hub serves up 3-degree engagement to ensure that acceleration is always lightning fast.
Can't wait another minute to get your hands on the latest gear?
Order online and pick up at your local Incycle or take advantage of FREE shipping on orders over $49.99 (free shipping on bikes over $1500) Exclusions Apply.
Chat With Us
We are here for you with over 30 years of experience supporting our cycling community. With a great team behind the scenes online, reach out to us via our live chat or email us at email@example.com with any questions.