Raleigh Tristar iE E-Trike Wht
Select your preferred delivery method during checkout: Shipping, Home Delivery, or In-Store Pickup. For orders with a value exceeding $500, an adult signature is required upon delivery.
This item is a special order. Shipping times may vary, with some items shipping within 3 days and others within 15 days. For more detailed information, please feel free to live chat with our dedicated Rider Care Team.
- ebike: Yes
- Frame: Aluminum Alloy Low Step with integrated Headtube, Rear Steel Cross Members
- Fork: Oversize Steel
- Headset: Integrated, Sealed Bearing
- Cranks: Forged Alloy for TranzX System
- Sprocket: Formed Spider, 38tooth w/ chainguard
- Rear Derailleur: Sturmey Archer internal 3 speed
- Shifter: Sturmey Archer 3 speed
- Front Hub: Alloy, Sealed Bearing
- Rear Hub: Integrated Trike Type, Sealed Bearing
- Rims: Alloy, 24" front, 20"Rear
- Brakes: Front Linear Pull Type, rear Center mounted Mechanical Disc
- Brake Levers: Alloy Ergomic 3 finger
- Handlebar: Alloy Riser, with comfort backsweep
- Grips: Ergo Rubber TypeStemAlloy, Hi Rise
- Seat: Extra Comfort , Trike Specific Design
- Seatpost: Alloy
- Motor: TranzX M16 Center Mount 350W
- Battery: 417Wh DT Mounted
- Display: TranzX info screen
- Range Estimated: 16mi/26km to 35mi/56km
Getting outside is now easier than ever. The Raleigh Tristar iE electric trike is changing lives by offering unmatched mobility. The powerful TranzX M16 center motor and easy handling make getting out and about something to look forward to. Whether running errands or heading to the park for a picnic, you can rely on the versatility of its large rear cargo basket, easy entry frame, thumb throttle option, and 3-speed drivetrain to let you enjoy the freedom to go where you want.
Can't wait another minute to get your hands on the latest gear?
Order online and pick up at your local Incycle or take advantage of FREE shipping on orders over $49.99 (free shipping on bikes over $1500) Exclusions Apply.
Chat With Us
We are here for you with over 30 years of experience supporting our cycling community. With a great team behind the scenes online, reach out to us via our live chat or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.