Sprocket material: 7075-T6 (40), Chrome plated hardened steel, (16T)
Sprocket weight: 18g (16T), 65g (40T)
OneUp adapted cassette weight increase: 55g
Typical 3x to 1x system weight decrease: 372g
Cassette range improvement: 11%
EXTEND THE RANGE OF YOUR 10 SPEED DRIVETRAIN. GET 90% OF THE BENEFIT OF 1X11 SYSTEMS FOR 10% OF THE COST.
Incredibly simple to install, it fits behind most 11-36 cassettes.
For Shimano drivetrains we highly recommend also purchasing a OneUp RAD Cage, or RADr Cage for even better wide range cassette shift performance.
- Compatible with most SRAM and Shimano 10spd components
- Compatible with 1x10 and 2x10 drivetrains
- Uses standard freehub driver bodies (Not XD)
- 12 upshift points optimized for most 11-36 cassettes
- 16T sprocket provides more even cassette progression for smoother cadence and improved shifting
- Uses original 28,32,36T steel sprockets for maximum durability
- Patented (US 9,011,282) other patents pending