Finish Line Ceramic Wax Bike Chain Lube
Select your preferred delivery method during checkout: Shipping, Home Delivery, or In-Store Pickup. For orders with a value exceeding $500, an adult signature is required upon delivery.
This item is a special order. Shipping times may vary, with some items shipping within 3 days and others within 15 days. For more detailed information, please feel free to live chat with our dedicated Rider Care Team.
Finish Line Ceramic Wax Bike Chain Lube FeaturesAdvanced wax-based lubricant that goes on wet and dries to a wax coating. It provides maximum cleanliness and performance in dry, dusty and off-road conditions. The ceramic particles build up after each application extending the longevity of the lube beyond typical wax lubricants.
- Advanced wax-based lubricant that goes on wet and dries to a wax coating. It provides maximum cleanliness and performance in dry, dusty and off-road conditions. The ceramic particles build up after each application extending the longevity of the lube beyond typical wax lubricants.
- With each application the ceramic coating is enhanced, ultimately providing the durability of many oil-based lubricants
- No wetness or stickiness so dirt and grime will not be attracted or absorbed by the lubricant
- Helps avoid abrasive wear allowing parts to run more smoothly and last longer
- As the white ceramic particles embed themselves on the chain they will displace grime, causing a grey or black film to form on top of the wax coating. Over 2-3 applications this will lessen or cease. This discoloration is normal and will not compromise performance.
Can't wait another minute to get your hands on the latest gear?
Order online and pick up at your local Incycle or take advantage of FREE shipping on orders over $49.99 (free shipping on bikes over $1500) Exclusions Apply.
Chat With Us
We are here for you with over 30 years of experience supporting our cycling community. With a great team behind the scenes online, reach out to us via our live chat or email us at email@example.com with any questions.