Crank Brothers Iodine 2
Select your preferred delivery method during checkout: Shipping, Home Delivery, or In-Store Pickup. For orders with a value exceeding $500, an adult signature is required upon delivery.
This item is a special order. Shipping times may vary, with some items shipping within 3 days and others within 15 days. For more detailed information, please feel free to live chat with our dedicated Rider Care Team.
DescriptionEnthusiast-level aluminum wheels for All Mountain. Crank Brother's unique wheel design reduces rotational inertia by redistributing mass closer to the hub. the result is improved performance, faster acceleration and deceleration. Crank Brothers wheels spin up faster than traditional wheels. Iodine rims add additional strength and width for increased contact and cornering performance for all mountain.
- Front wheel is set up for 15mm thru axle and includes 20mm end caps
- Rear wheels are set up for 12x142mm thru axle and includes QR end caps
- Tubeless-ready carbon rims have no spoke holes drilled into the rim itself, maximizing strength and eliminating the need for tape
- Twinpair spoke design forms triangulated load bearing structures, providing superior strength and lateral stiffness, with just 24 spokes per wheel.
- Single spoke lengths, replaceable without removing the cassette, rotor, or tire.
- Rear hub has a 3-pawl, 21 tooth system and have sealed cartridge
- Valve stems are included
- One extra spoke and nipple are included
- 2 year manufacturer warranty
Can't wait another minute to get your hands on the latest gear?
Order online and pick up at your local Incycle or take advantage of FREE shipping on orders over $49.99 (free shipping on bikes over $1500) Exclusions Apply.
Chat With Us
We are here for you with over 30 years of experience supporting our cycling community. With a great team behind the scenes online, reach out to us via our live chat or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.