- Compatible with CatEye or 3rd-party ANT+ sensors that let you track power, heart rate or cadence data (sensors sold separately)
- Very easy to use: Simply attach the included bike mount to a bike handlebar or stem, and then add the Stealth 50 unit; no additional setup or sensors are necessary
- The Stealth 50 can be quickly and easily swapped between bikes
- Mini USB connection lets you upload ride data, including GPS location/route data, for post-ride analysis or sharing via web-based training sites
- Auto Pause feature stops the timer when you're not moving, then resumes recording data automatically when you're rolling again
- Rechargeable internal lithium ion battery lasts up to 10 hrs. with typical use; fully recharges in approx. 5 hours via USB 2.0 port
- Unit is rated waterproof to 20m providing excellent protection in wet weather
- The CatEye Stealth 50 bike computer comes with a low-profile bike mount, mini USB cable/charger and manuals
The CatEye Stealth 50 is GPS-enabled to measure speed, distance, time and more to provide valuable data for training, touring, commuting or just for fun. Also ANT+ enabled to expand its capabilities.
Package is opened.