- Cycling gloves for chilly weather
- Nylon blend manages moisture and dries quickly
- Lycra offers plenty of stretch for free motion
- Clarino palms enhance durability and grip
- Brushed interior is soft and warm against your hand
- Touchscreen compatibility for easy device use
The Garmin-Cervelo professional cycling team's favorite glove for cool conditions, Castelli Lightness Gloves are designed to be soft, stretchy, and warm. Castelli's Lightness gloves are a happy marriage of two materials: Thermoflex and Clarino. Thermoflex is made with a nylon/lycra blend that's brushed on the inside to provide stretch and warmth, while the outside has a silicone finish to offer light water repellency. By using Clarino (a fabric made of extra-fine micro-fiber) for the palms, Castelli increased the touch and durability of the Lightness. You'll get gloves that offer ideal cool-weather protection while offering enhanced aerodynamics and an intimate feel for the handlebars.