Camelbak Repack LR 4 50oz Camelflage
Select your preferred delivery method during checkout: Shipping, Home Delivery, or In-Store Pickup. For orders with a value exceeding $500, an adult signature is required upon delivery.
This item is a special order. Shipping times may vary, with some items shipping within 3 days and others within 15 days. For more detailed information, please feel free to live chat with our dedicated Rider Care Team.
CAMELBAK REPACK LR 4 HYDRATION PACK 4L WITH 1.5L RESERVOIR
The ideal option for hard-charging riders who need more than a water bottle, but who don’t want to carry a full backpack, the Repack™ offers a minimalist approach to wearable hydration. As part of our Low Rider MTB collection, it keeps your water and cargo centered around your waist, leaving your shoulders and back free. As a result, you’ll have a lower center of gravity and more mobility on the trail—plus, no more sweaty back and sore shoulders at the end of the day. With a 1.5-liter reservoir, integrated carry pockets, and the stability of a customizable fit, the Repack™ frees you up to ride light and fast over any terrain.
• Load-Bearing Hip Belt with Cargo Pockets: Wide waist belt optimizes fit and keeps essentials close at hand
• Integrated Carry Pockets: Keep your tools and repair kit organized
• 1.5L CRUX™ Lumbar Reservoir: Faster flow rate for better hydration
• Dual Reservoir Compression Straps: Cinch the reservoir into the small of your back for stability and a tight fit
• Magnetic Tube Trap: Keeps your tube secure and accessible when you need it
• Reflective Accents: For better visibility in low light environments
COLLECTION: Mountain Bike Low Rider™
ACTIVITY: Mountain Biking
HYDRATION CAPACITY: 1.5L/50 fl oz
HYDRATION TYPE: CRUX™ Lumbar Reservoir with Magnetic Tube Trap™
BPA/BPS/BPF FREE: Yes
QUICK LINK DISCONNECT: No
GEAR CAPACITY: 2.5L/150 cu in
PACK WEIGHT: 310 g/0 lb 11 oz
DIMENSIONS: 18.5 x 28 x 15.5 cm / 7.3 x 11 x 6.1 in
FITS WAIST/HIPS: 66-106 cm/26-42 in
NUMBER OF EXTERIOR POCKETS: 4
Can't wait another minute to get your hands on the latest gear?
Order online and pick up at your local Incycle or take advantage of FREE shipping on orders over $49.99 (free shipping on bikes over $1500) Exclusions Apply.
Chat With Us
We are here for you with over 30 years of experience supporting our cycling community. With a great team behind the scenes online, reach out to us via our live chat or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.