7iDP Project 23 ABS Helmet
Select your preferred delivery method during checkout: Shipping, Home Delivery, or In-Store Pickup. For orders with a value exceeding $500, an adult signature is required upon delivery.
This item is a special order. Shipping times may vary, with some items shipping within 3 days and others within 15 days. For more detailed information, please feel free to live chat with our dedicated Rider Care Team.
Lightweight, superior air-flow full face protection for taking on the clock or just days in the park.
Whether you’re racing, getting laps at the bike park or hitting your local trails the Project 23 ABS will keep you protected and comfortable. The ABS shell offers shock absorbency and incredible value for money while the 23 big bore vents for no compromise air flow will keep you cool.
Developed at our Prolab facility on Vancouver Island, our Project Line is the result of endless hours spent designing, developing and testing in some of the harshest and most demanding MTB riding spots on the planet. We’ve tested all Project lines to destruction and are confident that they’ll provide you with the reassurance that when you do have a big spill – we have you covered.
- Tested beyond CE, CPSC, AS, ASTM F1952-15 Standards.
- 23 Big bore vents for no compromise air flow.
- The most ventilated full face hard shell helmet on the market.
- ABS shell offering shock absorbency and incredible value for the money.
- CRV (Crash Release Visor) system allows visor to release on impact to help reduce rotational forces.
- TF (Through Flow) Goggle ventilation allows full air flow.
- Quick release liner for easy washing and cleaning.
- Supplied with P.23 custom drawstring bag.
- Easy position visor angle no bolts needed.
- Injection molded branded trim.
- Meets CE, CPSC, AS, ASTM F1952-15 standards.
- Sizes XS, S, M, L, XL (size large weight 850g).
Can't wait another minute to get your hands on the latest gear?
Order online and pick up at your local Incycle or take advantage of FREE shipping on orders over $49.99 (free shipping on bikes over $1500) Exclusions Apply.
Chat With Us
We are here for you with over 30 years of experience supporting our cycling community. With a great team behind the scenes online, reach out to us via our live chat or email us at email@example.com with any questions.