2023 Specialized Tarmac Sl7 S-Works Blkprl/Grnt/Chrm 56 (NEW OTHER)
Select your preferred delivery method during checkout: Shipping, Home Delivery, or In-Store Pickup. For orders with a value exceeding $500, an adult signature is required upon delivery.
This item is a special order. Shipping times may vary, with some items shipping within 3 days and others within 15 days. For more detailed information, please feel free to live chat with our dedicated Rider Care Team.
Brand new SPECIALIZED S-WORKS TARMAC SL7 FRAMESET custom build. Unfortunately, it gained some cosmetic damage on the rear derailleur. Please reference photos for condition.
Why should you be forced to choose between aerodynamics and weight, between ride quality and speed? It’s simple, you shouldn’t. Enter the Tarmac SL7—climb on the lightest bike the UCI allows, then descend on the fastest. Specialized utilized their most advanced technology, from their FreeFoil Shape Library to an all-new Rider-First Engineered frame, to deliver a race bike that is truly without compromise. The days of making sacrifices between “aero” and “lightweight” bikes are over—the all-new Tarmac is the fastest race bike, ever. One bike to rule them all.
- “Aero is everything”: In a quest for tube shapes that deliver the fastest frame that the UCI rules allow, Specialized took a page out of the Venge development book. The result? A Tarmac that’s the fastest they ever tested—45 seconds faster over 40km than the Tarmac SL6 (built with Aerofly II handlebars, sold separately). No compromises, just pure speed.
- The Tarmac SL7 design philosophy was simple; keep it at, or below, the UCI weight limit out of the box, with no sacrifices to aerodynamics. With the help of the FreeFoil Shape Library, tools like isotopic FEA analysis, and some engineering wizardry by the best engineers in the industry, Specialzied delivered a frame that weighs a mere 800 grams, without giving up a gram of aero, stiffness or ride quality.
- Rider-First Engineered: Ensures that the new Tarmac is the most balanced, best handling Tarmac yet—no matter the size. With a quiver of the world’s best test riders, Specialized made changes to the Tarmac based on thousands of kilometers of real on road riding and feedback. They balanced the ride quality between the front and rear end, so even the longest days in the saddle continue to be comfortable—all without giving up any of the Tarmac’s legendary handling and race-winning snappiness.
- Building on the aero reputation from the Venge, the Tarmac utilizes simple integration to create a clean, fast cockpit that’s easy to live with. Improved routing for any configuration — mechanical shifting, traditional stems, round bars, etc. — all while keeping its aerodynamic attributes. These same traits also make the Tarmac easy to work on and easy to travel with. It’s a win-win.
- Shimano Di2 or SRAM AXS is recommended when choosing components for the SL7 frame build
- Frame: S-Works Tarmac SL7 FACT 12R Carbon w/ Rider First Engineering (Threaded BB) (Flat Mount Disc) (12 x 142mm TA)
- Fork: S-Works FACT Carbon (Flat-Mount Disc) (12 x 100mm TA)
- Seatpost: S-Works Tarmac Carbon Seatpost (20mm Offset)
- Stem: Tarmac Integrated Stem (6° angle)
- Seat Binder: Tarmac Integrated Wedge
- Crankset: Sram RED crank 44/33T 12spd 172.5mm
- Wheelset: Enve 45
- Handlebar: Enve
- Saddle: S-Works Power with Mirror
Can't wait another minute to get your hands on the latest gear?
Order online and pick up at your local Incycle or take advantage of FREE shipping on orders over $49.99 (free shipping on bikes over $1500) Exclusions Apply.
Chat With Us
We are here for you with over 30 years of experience supporting our cycling community. With a great team behind the scenes online, reach out to us via our live chat or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.