2016 Specialized S-Works Venge Vias Di2 USA Blk 58
Select your preferred delivery method during checkout: Shipping, Home Delivery, or In-Store Pickup. For orders with a value exceeding $500, an adult signature is required upon delivery.
This item is a special order. Shipping times may vary, with some items shipping within 3 days and others within 15 days. For more detailed information, please feel free to live chat with our dedicated Rider Care Team.
- Frame: Specialized Venge FACT 11r carbon
- Fork: Specialized Venge FACT carbon
- Rims/Wheels: Roval CLX 64, 21mm internal width, tubeless-ready
- Hubs: See Rims/Wheels
- Spokes: See Rims/Wheels
- Tires: Specialized S-Works Turbo; Front: 700 x 22c, Rear: 700 x 24c
- Crankset: Specialized Pro FACT Carbon, Quarq power meter
- Chainrings: 52/36
- Bottom Bracket: CeramicSpeed ceramic bearings
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2
- Rear Cogs: Shimano Dura-Ace, 11-speed: 11-28
- Shifters: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2
- Handlebars: S-Works Aerofly ViAS
- Tape/Grips: Specialized Roubaix
- Brake Levers: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2
- Brakes: Venge ViAS
- Pedals: Platform
- Saddle: Specialized Body Geometry Power Pro, carbon rails
- Seatpost: Specialized Venge, FACT carbon
Incycle Bicycles is an Authorized Specialzed Retailer. These bikes will come with the original manufacturer warranty from Specialzied.
Specialized's S-Works Venge ViAS was designed for one purpose: to be the fastest road bike on the planet. With ride characteristics tuned by Specialized pro riders, its FACT 11r carbon frame was created in the wind tunnel for maximum aerodynamics. The blade-like tapered fork meshes seamlessly with the massive aero down tube and hides the integrated front brake. The downtube works together with the rear wheel cutout and asymmetrical, airfoil-shaped seatstays to minimize drag. Specialized integrated the rear brake with the seat tube cutout for near-zero drag from the wind while ensuring plenty of speed control. A stiff S-Works crank with a Quarq power meter, a flawless Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 drivetrain, and tubeless-ready Roval carbon wheels with a 21mm internal width mean this bike is ready to race right out the shop door. Specialized even created their own aerodynamic handlebar and stem combo to further enhance this bike's aerodynamic efficiency.
Can't wait another minute to get your hands on the latest gear?
Order online and pick up at your local Incycle or take advantage of FREE shipping on orders over $49.99 (free shipping on bikes over $1500) Exclusions Apply.
Chat With Us
We are here for you with over 30 years of experience supporting our cycling community. With a great team behind the scenes online, reach out to us via our live chat or email us at email@example.com with any questions.