Your Search: "shimano"
- Engineered to ride further and faster with seamless construction, integrated baselayer, and cooling MicroVents. - Dual-layer structure features a built-in baselayer and laser-cut MicroVents at the chest, under arms, and back - Premium fabric with luxurious hand feel and softness - Lightweight design and construction - Discreet Reflectivity elements on back for low-light visibility - Bonded seam construction for added comfort and clean look - Glove-friendly zipper pull for easy opening and closing - UPF 50+
• Four carbon carriers and six titanium cogs for reduced weight • Nickel-plated finish for corrosion and wear resistance • Dyna-sys 11-speed cassette with "Rhythm step" gearing for closer gear ratios and smoother shifting performance • Fits Dyna-sys 11 and current Shimano 9/10-Speed MTB hubs • The largest cog (40t) is positioned inboard and above the drive-side flange • Hubs with tall drive-side flanges may not be compatible due to spoke interference • Range: 11-40
- Engineered to ride further and faster with features to maximize vibration absorption, breathability, and comfort. - New Evolve Chamois for comfort, vibration damping, and moisture management on extended rides - Integrated supplement storage pocket on the leg - Discreet Reflectivity elements on lower legs for low-light visibility - Soft and comfortable fabric provides quality feel and performance - Open-mesh bib fabric with dimple surface quickly wicks moisture - Bonded seam construction for added comfort and clean look
- Moisture management and UV protection plus refined graphics for a simple and luxurious jersey. - High-quality sublimation printing with tasteful graphics - Extra-quick drying body fabric - UPF 40+ - 3-back pockets - Reflective elements for low-light visibility - Hem-band on back keeps jersey in place
$34.99 - $57.00
Shimano's CX70 Chainrings tackle the hurly burly of your next 'cross race with confidence-inspiring shifting and category-defining speed. Light, durable, nickel-plated aluminum is precision engineered to keep your chain running smooth and fast. 36- and 46-tooth chainrings provide a great cyclocross-friendly gear range.
• Center to Flange: 34 R , 21.75 L • Color: Gray • Defined Color: Gray • Flange Diameter: 44 R , 44 L • Front Axle: QR x 100mm • Hub Center to Flange (mm): 34 mm , 21.5 mm • Hub Drilling: 28 • Hub/Brake Compatibility: Center-Lock Disc • Spoke Interface: J-bend
Prove it happened with Shimano's compact, high-definition Sport Camera. The sleek, ultra-lightweight camera body is fully sealed against dust and waterproof up to 33 feet, so you can capture all your adventures. With an F2.0 lens, you’ll get spectacular footage, even in low-light conditions. The 16-megapixel CMOS sensor allows you to record stunning 1080P video at 30 frames per second and snap gorgeous 6-megapixel photos. Adjustable Field-Of-View options toggle between 135° and ultra-wide 180°, so you can document the whole scene. Operation is intuitive with a 2-button control, and built-in Wi-Fi capabilities mean you can control the camera from a Smartphone using Shimano's free Sport Camera app. The possibilities are endless with this compact, high-powered camera, so make sure you slip it into your pocket every time you head out the door.
• Cone and ball bearings with races ground by a Cubic Boron Nitride tool for smooth rolling durability • 15x100mm E-thru Axle system designed to be durable enough for all-mountain riding while remaining light enough for XC racing • Center Lock disc brakes provide reliable braking power • Center to Flange: 34 R , 23 L • Color: Gray • Flange Diameter: 44 R , 44 L • Hub Center to Flange (mm): 34 mm , 32 mm • Hub Drilling: 32 • Hub/Brake Compatibility: Center-Lock Disc • Spoke Interface: J-Bend
- Cassette Body Type: Shimano/SRAM 11 Speed Road - Material: Steel
Shimano Nexus and Alfine Internally Geared Hub Cassette Joints - Shimano model # CJ-S700 - Does not include cable fixing bolt unit - OEM cassette joint unit for Alfine SG-S700
Add an Alfine hub, cog, spokes, and a rim to this Shimano Internally Geared Hub Small Parts Kit, and you're ready to rock. - Alfine hubs are packaged without small parts and require this kit plus a cog - Nexus hubs are packaged with small parts and cogs and do not require an additional small parts kit - For 11-Speed Hub - Includes CJ-S700 Cassette Joint for Vertical Dropouts *Cassette joint does not fit Di2 Alfine hubs
Shimano Nexus and Alfine Internally Geared Hub Cassette Joints - Shimano model # CJ-S7000 - Does not include cable fixing bolt unit - OEM cassette joint unit for Alfine SG-S7000-8
Shimano's Alivio FD-T4000 Front Derailleur shifts your 3x9-speed setup beautifully. - Drivetrain Speeds: 9 - Double or Triple: Triple - Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Mountain - Front Derailleur Cable Pull: Dual - Front Derailleur Clamp: 28.6mm (1-1/8") , 31.8mm (1-1/4") , 34.9mm (1-3/8") - Function: Top Swing - Max Ring Size: 48T
• 107mm arch for better clearance with mud guard • Updated rubber boots secure attachment to lead pipe • Strong braking power with excellent braking control • Cartridge shoe holder • Color options: Black, Silver
Shimano BT-R1A External Di2 Battery - All Di2 components on the bicycle require the same firmware version. Using Di2 components with different firmware versions may cause malfunctions - Use Di2 system checker to update component firmware - Di2 External Battery, battery charger, and power cable are universal between Dura-Ace 9070, 7970, Ultegra 6870, 6770 and Alfine Di2 systems - Battery weight: 71 grams
- Octalink bolts include steel washers, JIS includes black plastic caps - HT2 mount bolts (low torque plastic, except XTR-M970 aluminum) are for mounting non-drive arm - Hollow bolts (SH-21504) not recommended for non-treated spindles
Shimano's CX50 Cantilever Brakes are here to scrub speed and guide you through the technical sections. Whether you're feathering the brakes before a corner or stopping on a dime, high braking power with smooth modulation is right under your hands. These brakes feature tons of clearance, so no matter how thick the mud gets your wheels will spin freely. Post-mount brake pads with conical washers are incredibly easy to adjust and let you tune brake performance to suit your rims and riding style.
Shimano D01S Resin Disc Brake Pads deliver fine braking control for braking connoisseurs. - Fits Saint BR-M820/810 and Zee BR-M640 calipers - Resin pad with low noise and excellent power modulation
Shimano D02S Metal Disc Brake Pads keep you under control in any conditions. - Fits Saint BR-M820/810 and Zee BR-M640 calipers - Sintered Metal pad with consistent, high stopping power in wet or dry conditions and excellent durability
• 140mm CenterLock Ice-Tech Rotor • Aluminum core construction • Lowers operating temperature • Resists power fade • Increases pad life
• Lightweight seal structure removes grams • Durable anodized finish • Includes left and right hand cups, spacers, inner cover, and inner o-rings • Easy installation with TL-FC25 tool • Compatible with 24mm crank spindles • English, threaded: 68/73mm bottom bracket • Pressfit: BB86/92 bottom brackets
• 2-finger aluminum lever blade with aluminum master cylinder • I-spec II shifter compatible brake lever with narrow, hinged clamp band for increased bar space • Adjustable reach and free-stroke • Servo wave mechanism provides greater braking power with less effort • Brake caliper, hydraulic line, hydraulic fittings, and mineral oil all sold separately
$48.99 - $96.99
• 20% Lighter Rear Shifts • Consistently Stable Shifting • Includes New Shift Cable With New Hyper Low-Friction Coating Technology • Longer Lever Body • Anti-Slip On Main Lever - Thumb Operation • 11-speed DynaSys compatible • Left shifter compatible with either 2x or 3x drivetrains
Shimano E-tube Dummy Plugs - Extra E-Tube plugs for sealing unused ports on shifters or junction boxes - Sold each
In BMX racing, that first sprint from the gate is the most important part of the race. Shimano knows this, so their DXR cranks are unbelievably stiff, perfect for getting out in front for the holeshot. They borrow Hollowtech II technology from the Saint downhill cranks to make them rigid, light and super tough. They sport a narrow Q factor for smooth pedaling and steel pedal inserts for durability. When 2nd place just won't do, DXR is the answer.
The grippy DXR V-Brake provides the power you need to scrub speed before that steep berm or table top. It delivers solid, efficient stops and long pad life. The V-Brake's quick response means incredible braking with very little hand pressure. And, the cartridge brake pads make replacement a breeze.
Long distance comfort and control with soft touch material, Flexion Free design, and vibration/shock absorbing GEL padding. - Premium GEL padding for vibration and shock absorption - Flexion Free, anatomic design for comfort and control - Gusseted palm design for ease of grip - Reflective elements on back - UV protection
Shimano G04Ti Metal Disc Brake Pads deliver superlight, long-lasting braking power. - Fits XTR BR-M9000, BR-M9020, BR-M985, XT BR-M8000, BR-M785, SLX BR-M666, Alfine BR-S700 and BR-R785, BR-RS785 road disc calipers - Sintered Metal pad with consistent, high stopping power in wet or dry conditions and excellent durability - Titanium backing plate for light weight and improved heat insulation
Shimano's In-Line Brake Cable Adjuster with quick release allows you to make changes to your road caliper brake's cable tension or open a brake caliper's arms to remove a wheel.
This is a replacement Brake Hose Cover for the Lever End of Shimano BH90-SBM, BH90-SB levers. - Covers brake hose fitting at the brake lever
Page 1 of 61 Next page