STRENGTH AND STYLE
The Service Course® stem delivers all you look for in a stem—strength, stiffness, reliability, a precise fit and distinctive look. The Service Course stem offers a faceplate and body design for greater stiffness and easier installation. It’s high performance and high value. The Service Course Stem’s shape and 3D-forged construction results in an improved stiffness-to-weight-ratio. The stem design, along with distinctive graphics, also complement the aesthetics of modern frames. Made from 6061 aluminum, the stem resists flexing during sprints and accelerations.
- Faceplate and body geometry designed for greater stiffness and easier installation
- Bright Silver finish for a distinctive look
- Bead blast black finish with updated Zipp cosmetics
- ±6° and ±25° rise stem available
- Leading Stiffness-to-weight
- Secure with four bolt faceplate using Torx T25 bolt heads.
- Lifetime warranty
- Zipp Quickview integrated compute mount available separately
•Stem Angle (deg): 6
•Stem Angle (deg): -6
•Defined Color: Silver
•S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6
•Bar Clamp Diameter (mm): 31.8