Specialized Angi Crash Sensor Part
Select your preferred delivery method during checkout: Shipping, Home Delivery, or In-Store Pickup. For orders with a value exceeding $500, an adult signature is required upon delivery.
This item is a special order. Shipping times may vary, with some items shipping within 3 days and others within 15 days. For more detailed information, please feel free to live chat with our dedicated Rider Care Team.
Our ANGi sensor (patented in the USA) calls for help when you can’t. In fact, it’s the first device to protect you before, during, and after a crash. It does this through a pairing with our Specialized Ride App for iOS or Android devices. And if it detects a crash, it commences a countdown that, if you’re ok, you can stop and keep riding. If, however, ANGi determines that you’re in need of help, it’ll send an alert to your selected contacts with your last known GPS coordinates and a message that you’re in need of help. What about if you’re out of service coverage? ANGi has a plan for that. Just set your estimated ride time before you head out when you know that your ride will take you out of range. All you need is an active data signal when you start your session. And if you haven’t completed your ride within that time frame, ANGi will send a notification to your contacts with your last uploaded location.
- ANGi is a ride tracker, crash detector, and safety beacon when paired with the Specialized Ride App.
- Detects potentially dangerous forces to the head (only in events where you may not be able to call for help yourself) and relays to the Specialized Ride app, which notifies your emergency contacts and sends them your most recent GPS coordinates.
- Attaches to Specialized ANGi-ready helmets and most other cycling helmets.
- Approximate six months' battery life on a 2032 coin cell battery.
- Weight: 10 grams w/ battery
- Two-year sensor warranty
Can't wait another minute to get your hands on the latest gear?
Order online and pick up at your local Incycle or take advantage of FREE shipping on orders over $49.99 (free shipping on bikes over $1500) Exclusions Apply.
Chat With Us
We are here for you with over 30 years of experience supporting our cycling community. With a great team behind the scenes online, reach out to us via our live chat or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.