- Carbon remote with oversized bearing and smooth action
- Upshift paddle position which requires less thumb movement to reach the lever
- Cable mounts at the lever so shortening the housing is super easy
- Mounting types: I-Spec-II, SRAM Match Maker, Standard Bar Clamp
- Included: Cable and Housing
The OneUp Components Dropper Seat Post Lever is designed to work with the OneUp Dropper Post. It is a carbon remote with an oversized bearing and a super smooth action. The lever features a unique position that allows the rider to keep a stronger grip on the bars while actuating the post. The best part is that the lever feels exactly like a shifter's upshift paddle which requires less thumb movement that other levers. The cable clamps at the lever instead of at the seat post, so shortening the cable housing is a breeze.