The cable setup is quick and easy. The cable clamps at the lever making shortening the housing length for clean routing a breeze. Unlike a hydraulically actuated dropper, there is no temperature sensitivity and If your remote gets damaged you can still lower or extend your post by removing it from your frame and pushing on the actuator by hand.
**Kit includes cable, housing, and 1 shim.**
Compatible with all cable actuated dropper posts.
- Weight: 39g bar clamp
- Clamp: 22.2mm
- Loosely attach the hinged clamp to your handlebar (Left side of brake for SRAM, Right side of brake for Shimano)
- Attach the remote body to the clamp using your preferred mounting hole.
- Torque the remote body to the clamp using a 3mm hex to 3Nm
- Loosen the 22.2mm clamp and rotate the OneUp dropper remote until the remote body is parallel to the brake lever
- Snug the 22.2mm clamp to 1Nm max.
OneUp Dropper Dropper Seatpost Remote
A carbon remote with an oversized bearing and a super smooth action. The unique lever position allows you to keep a stronger grip on the bars while actuating your post. Don't think twice about dropping your post, even when charging into technical sections. The OneUp lever mimics your R/H shifter’s inboard upshift paddle position instead of the usual downshift paddle position of most remotes. This position requires considerably less thumb movement to reach the lever.