- ⋅ Weathertight, o-ring sealed connectors
- ⋅ Lithium Ion battery duration: 500km/month - 1500km, 1000km/month - 1800km, 2000km/month - 2000km
- ⋅ Watching this set of videos is highly recommended prior to installation
- ⋅ EPS components can only be purchased as a complete kit at this time
- ⋅ Water proof to 1m for 30 minutes (IP67 Rated)
- ⋅ Operational temperature: -4F to 140F
- ⋅ Charging temperature: 32F to 113F
V3 Campagnolo DTI and Power unit will work with V2 Shifters, FD and RD but not with the V1 FD.
The EPS Power Unit serves as the systems source of power as well as the "brain" of the system and is responsible for montioring and managing the battery pack, enabling and monitoring the front and rear derailleurs, signaling any anomalies though the LED indicator on the EPS Interface Unit, communicating with the EPS Interface Unit, and enabling the acoustic buzzer.