- FRAME: M5 alloy chassis and rear end, asymmetrical design, 29 Trail Geometry, threaded BB, fully enclosed internal cable routing, 12x148mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 120mm of travel
- FORK: FOX FLOAT Rhythm 34, GRIP Damper, 51mm offset, 2-position sweep adjust, 15x110mm, tapered alloy steerer, 130mm of travel
- REAR SHOCK: FOX FLOAT DPS Performance, Rx Women's Tune, rebound and 3-position compression adjust, 190x42.5MM
- FRONT HUB: Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 28h
- REAR HUB: Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 28h
- SPOKES: DT Swiss Industry
- RIMS: Roval Traverse 29, hookless alloy, 30mm inner width, tubeless ready
- INNER TUBES: Standard, Presta valve
- FRONT TIRE: Butcher, GRID Casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"
- REAR TIRE: Purgatory, GRID casing, GRIPTON® compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"
- CRANKSET: SRAM NX Eagle, DUB, 170mm
- CHAINRINGS: Steel, 30T
- BOTTOM BRACKET: SRAM DUB, threaded BB
- SHIFT LEVERS: Sram NX Eagle, trigger, 12-speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- CASSETTE: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed, 11-50t
- CHAIN: SRAM NX Eagle, 12-speed
- FRONT BRAKE: SRAM Guide R, hydraulic disc, organic pads, Guide S4 4-piston caliper, 200mm
- REAR BRAKE: SRAM Guide R, hydraulic disc, organic pads, Guide S4 4-piston caliper, 180mm
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized Trail, 6061 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 27mm rise, 750mm, 31.8mm clamp
- GRIPS: Specialized Sip Grip
- STEM: Specialized Trail, 3D-forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise
- SADDLE: Body Geometry Myth Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 155mm
- SEATPOST: X-Fusion Manic, infinite adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL LE lever, 34.9mm, S: 125mm, M/L/XL: 150mm of travel
- SEAT BINDER: Alloy, 38.6mm
**Certified Pre-Owned (CPO). No Manufacturers Warranty**
***THIS BIKE IS IN PERECT WORKING CONDITION. PLEASE REVIEW THE PICTURES FOR COSMETIC CONDITION.***
All of you die-hard alloy fans can rejoice. Yes, the new Women's Stumpjumper ST comes in an alloy version, and it may be the most radically designed alloy bike ever made. You'll find new tube shapes, an asymmetrical design, and a connected feeling with the trail. So get ready, because the Women's Stumpjumper ST Comp Alloy 29 with a 12-speed SRAM NX Eagle groupset is sure to exceed your expectations of how a trail bike should ride.
Our design goal for the new Stumpjumper was simple—build the ultimate trail bike, one that feels telepathic. And it turns out that this feeling all comes down to stiffness. Think of it this way: when the frame's telling your hands one thing and your feet another, your brain gets confused with the imbalance and the bike feels unstable. In order to fix this, we had to get to work on dialing-in the materials and shapes.
We continued down the suspension path with a Women's Rx Tune that gives both the fork and rear shock a custom tune specifically for female riders. Suspension performance is highly dependent on frame, wheel, and rider size, so we use our Women's Rx Tune to get each bike to land in the middle of the adjustment spectrum, and this gives you the biggest possible range to fine-tune your ride. Another focal point of the tune was matching the suspension characteristics between wheel sizes—we developed a specific Rx Tune for each platform and rider size. So, no matter what, you'll get perfectly linear suspension.
Steps were also taken to make this bike easy to live with. Threaded bottom brackets make a triumphant return, and we made room for up to a 3.0-inch tire. You're also free to run whatever aftermarket rear shock you want, since we're using standard metric shocks. And customization is furthered with a Flip Chip that lets you to dial-in your Stumpy to your riding style. Switch it from High to Low and it drops your bottom bracket 6mm and slackens the head tube by half-a-degree. Little details also jump out to surprise you, like a newly designed ribbed chainstay protector that makes chain slap a thing of the past and nearly silences the drivetrain.
The build on this Women's Comp model comes with a list of components that deliver undeniable quality, like a like a 12-speed SRAM NX Eagle drivetrain, SRAM Guide R disc brakes, a FOX FLOAT Rhythm 34 for with 130mm of travel, a FOX FLOAT DPS rear shock with 120mm of travel, and Roval Traverse 29 wheels.
- The all-new alloy Stumpjumper ST frame features an M5 alloy front- and rear-end, an asymmetrical design, and our 29 Trail Geometry, so it's both capable and comfortable.
- The FOX DPS Performance rear shock features our Rx Women's Tune, ensuring that no matter the frame or wheel size, your bike is dialed-in perfectly.
- SRAM's 12-speed NX Eagle groupset features a wide gear range that delivers climbing and descending efficiency in spades.