Designed and built with no compromises, the FACTOR O2 delivers a high-performance ride capable of satisfying the demands of the fastest riders in the ProTour peloton. This is the weapon of choice of Romain Bardet and the AG2R team. To dance up the mountains, and storm down the descents.
Manufactured in FACTOR’s advanced carbon fibre facility to the highest standards, the O2 blends three different types of carbon, applied expertly to provide both high stiffness and comfort,depending where it’s needed. Every tube and section of the O2 has been engineered and developed for a ProTour level quality ride: maximum power transfer under load, but also vibration dampening to feel fresh after a 6 hour ride. All that in a sub-800g frame weight. This is the result of FACTOR’s expertise with carbon fibre manufacturing for over two decades.
The O2 does all that in style, with a slender profile that will subtly stand out in any group ride. Elegance, all-day comfort and high performance coming together.
- Size: 54
- Frame/fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Factor/Ceramic Speed
- Bar/Stem: Black INC. One-piece 100mm x 420mm
- Drivetrain: Shimano Dura Ace Di2
- Crank: 172.5mm, 52/36
- Cassette: 11-28
- Saddle: Fizik Arione R1 Carbon Ravil
- Wheels: Black INC. Thirty C, Disc, Carbon rim, Ceramic Speed bearings
- BB: Ceramic Speed
- Tires: Continental Brand Prix 4000s II, 700x28 (Non-Tubeless)
- Includes custom out front computer mount and spare derailleur hanger.