Peter Sagan’s been chasing rainbows for years—sometimes successfully, and other times, just out of reach. But in the process, he’s become the one rider everyone’s looking for. Sometimes he’s wreaking havoc at the front of the race, but mostly, he’s blending like a panther waiting for the right moment to attack.
With the Sagan Collection, we’ve developed two different personalities of Peter’s racing style and transformed them into a collection of products, Overexposed and Underexposed. The Overexposed collection highlights the “star-of-the-show” side of Peter, with loud, yet elegant, silvers with touches of rainbows. Meanwhile, the Underexposed Collection represents the reserved, “below the radar” Peter with blacks, greys, and rainbows. Of course, each piece uses only the highest quality materials.
It’s time to start chasing your own rainbows with the Sagan Collection.
- For the construction of the Tarmac Disc, we utilized advanced aerospace composite optimization software to revolutionize the construction and layup of our new FACT 12r carbon. It's the most advanced material, and schedule, we've ever made, and this allowed us to shed nearly 200 grams—that's right, a 20% reduction in frame weight.
- A new fork shape, dropped seatstays with aero tubes, and a D-shaped seatpost and seat tube make a bike that's approximately 45 seconds faster over 40km compared to other lightweight bikes in the same category.
- Seatpost adds compliance into the upper 120mm where clamping doesn't happen. We also dropped the seatstays, altered the seat tube shape, and added tire clearance up to 30mm.
- Rider-First Engineered technology ensures that the Tarmac is stiff and compliant in exactly the right places, all while shedding some serious weight. From different layup schedules and materials to visibly different forks, we scrutinized every single aspect to ensure you're getting the perfect ride.
- Updated geometry is based on countless Retül data points and professional rider input. This enabled us to develop a Performance Road Geometry that perfects the combination of a responsive front-end and short wheelbase, which delivers instantaneous response and optimal power transfer.
Electronic drivetrain systems deliver excellent shifting, easy set up, and solid battery life. Here are some benefits of electronic shifting that you don't want to miss.
Electronic shifting systems use powerful servo motors to rapidly shift the chain. Because microprocessors and sensors constantly monitor every aspect of the system, they shift with surgical precision and without chain rub.
Many major systems have customizable shifting. Some have the ability to add remote shifters for common riding positions, and some even allow you to change the functions of the shifting buttons.
Electronic groupsets are responsive and consistent. There are no cables to stretch and wear out, so you get a flawless shift every time. The added bonus is you'll never have to replace a derailleur cable ever again.
|Frame||FACT 12r carbon fiber, Rider-First Engineered, OSBB, clean routing, internally integrated seat clamp, flat-mount disc|
|Fork||S-Works FACT 12r carbon, flat-mount disc|
Front: 12 x 100mm
Rear: 12 x 142mm
Front: Roval CLX 50 Disc , Sagan LTD, carbon, tubeless-ready, Win Tunnel Engineered, 50mm depth, CeramicSpeed bearings, 21h
Rear: Roval CLX 50 Disc, Sagan LTD, carbon, tubeless-ready, Win Tunnel Engineered, 50mm depth, DT Swiss 240 internals, CeramicSpeed bearings, 24h
|Tires||Turbo Cotton, Sagan LTD, 320 TPI, 700x26mm|
|Crankset||S-Works Power Cranks, dual-sided power measurement, +/- 1.5% accuracy|
|Bottom Bracket||OSBB, CeramicSpeed bearings|
|Chain||Shimano Dura-Ace, 11-speed|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9150, braze-on|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 R9150, 11-speed|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano Dura-Ace R9100, 11-speed, 11-30t|
|Shifters||Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 Disc R9170|
|Handlebars||S-Works Shallow Bend Carbon, 125mm drop x 75 mm reach|
|Tape/Grips||S-Wrap Roubaix w/ sticky gel|
|Stem||S-Works SL, alloy, titanium bolts, 6-degree rise|
|Brakes||Shimano Dura-Ace R9170, hydraulic disc|
|Pedals||Nylon, loose ball w/reflectors|
|Saddle||S-Works Romin Evo, Sagan LTD, carbon rails, carbon base|
|Seat Post||S-Works FACT carbon Tarmac seatpost, 20mm offset|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Overexposed / 44cm||888818515592||90620-0044|
|Overexposed / 49cm||888818515707||90620-0049||192559|
|Overexposed / 52cm||888818515493||90620-0052||192560|
|Overexposed / 54cm||888818515462||90620-0054||192561|
|Overexposed / 56cm||888818515769||90620-0056||192562|
|Overexposed / 58cm||888818515394||90620-0058|
|Overexposed / 61cm||888818515615||90620-0061|