For the triathlete or time trialist, Cervelo have produced their famous P3 TT and triathlon bike with the benefits of superb electronic shifting from a Shimano Ultegra Di2 groupset.
The super stiff and aggressive full carbon fibre frame and fork are the perfect platform from which to create an out-and-out speed machine. The BBRight bottom bracket standard translates to a stiffer and lighter frame that can transfer even more of your power, while the dropped downtube reduces drag. The cleverly designed seat stays hide the brake calipers from the wind while keeping access easy for maintenance. The extended seat tube cut out around the rear wheel helps the bike cut through the air while giving it a sleek contemporary form.
Designed with the athlete in mind, the Cervelo P3 offers great flexibility in fit, so you can get comfortable and streamlined for maximum aerodynamic gain. Evolved steerer design applies optimal diameters and tapers to each size model to ensure superb handling is consistent across the range, and the enhanced fit flexibility includes a 1 1/8” steerer enabling a wide range of aftermarket cockpit options, too.
Benefit from smooth, fast and easy shifting thanks to the Shimano Ultegra Di2 groupset. At just the touch of a button, the electronic derailleurs do all the work for you, so you can focus all your efforts on smashing your PB.
Rolling on a set of Mavic Cosmic Elite clincher wheels, you get a fast and reliable option boasting the grip and low rolling resistance benefits of Continental Grand Prix SL tyres. Another benefit of this superb time trial bike is its ability to pack down easily for transport, a key feature for touring triathletes.
- FRAME: Cervélo P3 carbon fibre
- FORK: Cervélo All-Carbon, P3 Fork
- STEM: Profile 1/Zeroseven (Length: 48-51: 70mm | 54-56: 80mm | 58-61: 90mm)
- HANDLEBAR: Profile Design SVET R Basebar with Ergo Armrest
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra R8000
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra R8000
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Dura-Ace BL-TT79
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050, 11-speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8060 & SW-R9160, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra CS-R8000, 11-28t, 11-speed
- CRANKSET: Shimano Ultegra R8000 mid-compact 52/36t (Length: 48-51: 165mm | 54-56:170mm | 58-61: 172.5mm)
- FRONT WHEEL: Mavic Cosmic Elite, clincher
- REAR WHEEL: Mavic Cosmic Elite, clincher
- FRONT TYRE: Continental Grand Prix SL 23mm, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Continental Grand Prix SL 23mm, clincher
- SADDLE: ISM PS 1.0
- SEATPOST: Cervélo Carbon Aero, Rail-Adjust
BUILT, CHECKED, TUNED AND TESTED
- Cervelo P3 full carbon fibre frame and fork for a super rigid and fast ride
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 groupset delivers instant and accurate shifting at the touch of a button
- Mid compact 52/36t chainset with TT size specific cranks
- Packs down easily for transport
- Mavic Cosmic Elite wheelset
|Red/Black/Navy / 51||0E0P3DUI3A51||182729|
|Red/Black/Navy / 54||0E0P3DUI3A54||182680|
|Red/Black/Navy / 56||0E0P3DUI3A56||182681|