$10.80 - $11.35
- Replacement straight pull spokes for Zipp 88 (Front) and 188 (Rear) Hubs
Straight pull spokes and nipples from Zipp
CX-Ray 298mm Straight pull spokes fit every position of the Rise 60 (B1), 29" wheel. - Length: 298mm - Spoke Interface: Straight Pull
276mm Straight-Pull External for Roam 30 27.5 Wheels, 3-pack.
294mm Straight-Pull External for Roam 30 29 Wheels, 3-pack
294mm Straight-Pull External for Roam 40 and Rail 40 Wheels, 3-pack.
281mm Bladed Straight-Pull External Black Roam 50 27.5 Wheels, 3-pack
3-pack, 300mm Bladed Straight-Pull External Black Roam 50 29 Wheels
3-pack, 280mm CX-Sprint Straight-Pull External Black for Roam 60 27.5 Wheels
3-pack, 298mm CX-Sprint Straight-Pull External Black Roam 60 29 Wheels
- Straight gauge spokes with a proprietary grade of stainless steel that is as good or better than the materials used by the world’s most renowned spoke makers. - Sized and dimensioned specifically for BMX.
$3.90 - $103.90
- CULT ceramic renewing kits can be used to upgrade Fulcrum wheels that come stock with stainless steel bearings - UM-73015/73017: hub renewing kit includes (2) each of dust seals, hub cones, hub cups, and steel ball bearings
$0.50 - $14.56
ENVE brass replacement nipples fit perfectly into their molded spoke hole carbon fiber wheel systems.
- Straight gauge 2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads. Black surface treatment resists scratches - 222g @ 32h/265mm - Box of 72 - Nipples sold separately
- Double butted 2.0/1.8/2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads - 192g @ 32h/265mm - Box of 100 - Nipples sold separately
- Double butted 2.0/1.5/2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads - 143g @ 32/265mm - Box of 72 - Nipples sold separately
Page 1 of 1