- Enables Double Barrel springs (1.43" ID x 2.10-2.19 OD) to be run on other brand shocks
Pair Pads for Aduro Cradles. Cradles and pads are specific to Aduro, do not fit other 3T aerobar types.
- Remote for use with Race Face dropper seatposts - Compatible with other brands - Horizontal Remote mimics the position of a left thumb shift lever
KITE dropper post optional remote lever for top-left position. - Compatible with Kite dropper and other cable actuated dropper posts - For Top Left - Lever only (dropper post sold separately)
- Compatible with Super Record, Record, and Athena EPS systems - Required for use with the charger and works with V2 systems - USA/North America plug - adapters required for other countries
Problem Solvers Deckster pedal adapters. Converts SPD-compatible pedals to platform pedals for casual cruising. • Works with 2-bolt, SPD-style cleats, such as Time, Shimano, Crank Brothers, Wellgo and others. Not compatible with Speedplay • Cleats not included • 85 x 95 x 10mm platform • Hardware included, cleats not included
Profile Design's aero-bar extensions are made of light and durable 6061 aluminum, come in different bends to suit all riding positions and feature the standard 22.2mm diameter to fit Profile and other brand base bars and extension mounts (base bars and mounts sold separately). The T2+ model has an aggressive S-bend popular for time-trials and triathlons. They also have holes in them for internally routing your cables.
$59.95 - $69.99
The Wolf Tooth ReMote is a significant lever upgrade for cable-actuated dropper seatposts. From its hassle-free installation to smooth ball bearing action to engineered failure point, the lightweight ReMote solves many of the functional problems that come with other dropper lever designs. - Includes barrel adjuster for on-the-fly changes - Lever pivots on a 21mm ball bearing for smooth operation - Engineered break-away pivot that allows the lever to break away from the mount in the event of a crash - Cable Kind Clamp does not damage secured cables and features captive hardware - Integrates with SRAM/Avid MatchMaker X clamp-equipped brake levers for better ergonomics
Same specs as the K13-002 Pro Braze-on Chain Catcher but includes a Cadence Magnet required for SRM Power Meters, as well as other leading power meter brands. - CNC Machined 6061-T6 Aluminum - Fitment: All braze-on mounted front derailleurs* - Hardware: Includes all mounting hardware for Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo front derailleurs * Not compatible with Campy EPS * May not work with all third-party braze-on adapter clamps - Made in Boise, Idaho, USA - Lifetime Guarantee against material or manufacture defects. Damages due to abuse or crashing excluded.
The new CX Single Ring Chain Guide is designed to prevent your chain from dropping off single-ring setups and built strong enough to endure brutal conditions of cyclocross. Specifically designed to be used in combination with SRAM CX1 and other single-ring setups. The lightweight aluminum cage limits lateral movement of the chain, the leading cause of chain derailment, adding high-end K-Edge quality insurance to your CX bike. Key Features and Benefits: - Full-cage design for chain retention under the most abusive cross situations - Braze-on mount and braze-on adapter clamp compatible - Fully adjustable for height, center-line, and angle - Optimized for 10 and 11spd drivetrains Attributes (specs): - CNC Machined from 6061-T6 Aluminum (no plastic parts) - Stainless Steel Hardware - Weight: 60.8 grams (excluding braze-on adapter clamp) - Compatibility: Single-ring bikes; frames with integrated braze-on front derailleur mount; also compatible with braze-on adapter clamps. All necessary hardware included - Optimized for 34T to 44T Chain Rings - Made in Boise, Idaho, USA - Lifetime Guarantee against material or manufacture defects. Damages due to abuse or crashing excluded
A well-exercised dog is a happy dog, so give Fido a good workout while you ride! Sunlite's Dog Leash consists of a metal bar that mounts under the rear axle bolt or quick-release and straps to your chainstay. This keeps the center of gravity low so you stay stable if your dog pulls to one side. The bar is long enough to keep your pup away from the bike, too.
Shimano's In-Line Brake Cable Adjuster with quick release allows you to make changes to your road caliper brake's cable tension or open a brake caliper's arms to remove a wheel.
$7.99 - $13.99
The Problem Solvers Handlebar Clamp Shim allows you to fit almost any handlebars in almost any stem. It's machined of light and durable aluminum and grooved on the inside to hold tightly.
Zipp Speed Weaponry Cartridge Bearings
Zipp Speed Weaponry Cartridge Bearings - Will not work on Zipp 188 V9 rear hubs
Zipp Speed Weaponry Cartridge Bearings - These 6803/61803 bearings are not interchangable with the 88/188 hub 61803 bearings
Zipp Speed Weaponry Cartridge Bearings: 6903/61903
Zipp Speed Weaponry Cartridge Bearings
Precise spacers keep your headset tight, and provide correct bike handling and component life. Lightweight and precisely parallel, Zipp carbon headset spacers are precision ground to keep your fork secure through every twist, turn and bump in the road. 1-1/8-inch diameter in 4, 8, 12, and 30 mm heights.
- Includes 61803 bearings and one grease syringe - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings - Note: 88 front and 188v9 rear hubs are on all 2014 and newer Zipp 202, 303, 404, 808 - One kit required for: Zipp 88, 30 and 60 front hubs Zipp 188v8 rear hubs Zipp ALL free hub driver bodies - These 61803 bearings are not interchangable with the 77/177 hub 61803 bearings
- Includes 61803 (1) and 61903 (1) bearings and one grease syringe - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings - Note: 88 front and 188v9 rear hubs are on all 2014 and newer Zipp 202, 303, 404, 808 - One kit required for: Zipp Super-9, 900 tubular and Sub-9 disc rear hubs
- Includes 61903 bearings and one grease syringe - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings
- Includes 61803 bearings and one grease syringe - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings - These 61803 bearings are not interchangable with the 88/188 hub 61803 bearings
Zipp Speed Weaponry Vuka Extension End Plugs - Plastic bar end plug pair for 22.2mm extensions
- Plastic bar end plug pair for 22.2mm extensions
Designed for use with the Zipp SL Speed Seatpost; an internal mount to hold a Shimano DI2 seatpost battery. - Mount compatible only with B1 SL Speed seatpost - Weight: 18g for 27.2mm, 19g for 31.6mm
Zipp’s Vuka Extensions are made of ultralight, stiff carbon and come in different bends so that you can find the model that optimizes your aero position and maximizes your speed. The Straight extensions place you as low as possible, while the Race and Ski-Tip models have more bend for your wrists. Then, for a seamless junction between your shifters and the extensions, the Race Vuka Shift has built-in mounts that let you screw your shifters directly to the extensions. They accept Zipp’s R2C Aero shifters and SRAM's 900 TT and 500 TT shifters. All the extensions have internal cable routing and gradations to make adjustments easy.
Zipp Speed Weaponry Bolt Kits
Zipp Speed Weaponry Vuka Aero Center Cap Kit - Bolt kit sold separately
Zipp Speed Weaponry Bolt Kits
Page 1 of 22 Next page