Pirelli P-Zero now in stock!
Pirelli brings the grip with their new line of PZero road bike tires. Using a patented Silica technology, these advanced tires eat up the tarmac, offering advanced wet condition capabilities seen in Pirelli World Challenge cars.
- Patented SmartNET Silica™ grants both rolling efficiency and wet grip, delivering an all-season tyre with outstanding performance.
- Tread design developed with FGD and ICS technologies provides great handling and water drainage, even in the harshest weather conditions.
- Overall increased SmartNET Silica™ tread pattern thickness in addition to an aramid fiber puncture-resistant belt ensure extra mileage and reliability in bad weather and cold temperatures.
- The rubber belt, the design of its pattern and the cross section all are at the heart of the performance of a tyre: the contact point between the ground and the bicycle. It is made of a mix of carefully selected and balanced chemical elements and engineered grooves, that greatly contribute to the tyre's outstanding performance. Made from our innovative patented SmartNET Silica™ and ICS and FGD technologies, it provides all-round cycling excellence.
- Derived from our vast motorsport experience, on both 4 wheels and 2 wheels, whether on- or off-road, the Pirelli Patent of SmartNET Silica™ is a breakthrough innovation in bicycle tire compound technology: thanks to its nano-rod conformation and the resulting network generation, coupled with the natural chemical water affinity of the Silica itself, it solves the traditional trade-off of rubber compounds, ranking high on opposite features such as rolling and wet grip, mileage and puncture protection.
- Developed over a 127tpi casing, our tread features Pirelli Functional Design Groove and Ideal Contour Shaping technologies: the casing textile is designed to match contour for optimal footprint, while a different crown and sidewall radius guarantee controlled and specific tire deformation at different speeds and lean angles. On top of this, our lightning bolt groove design, derived from our experience in motorbike racing tire design, adds optimal water drainage at different angles and force loads, while ensuring low noise output and quick warm up times, for immediate maximum grip levels, period.
- An aramid fiber belt located underneath the tread in order to protect the casing from sharp objects: aramid is a fiber with high cut and abrasion resistance. Its light weight and flexibility also ensure rolling efficiency and overall performance of the tyre.
stars based on 0