- The lightest, most premium cross-country shoe in Sidi's line
- Microfibre TechPro upper for durability and foot-conforming fit
- Double Tecno 3 Push System with micro-adjustments and quick release
- MTB SRS Carbon-Ground sole balances power transfer with required flex
- Replaceable tread lugs and MTB plate for sole longevity
- Adjustable heel retention system prevents heel lift
- Water-resistant + anti-fungal treatments along upper
- Strategically placed vents disperse built-up heat
- Upper Material: Microfibre TechPro (synthetic)
- Closure: Double Tecno 3 Push System
- Sole: MTB SRS Carbon-Ground (medium-modulus carbon)
- Cleat Compatibility: 2-bolt mountain
- Recommended Use: mountain bike
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 year limited
Dethroning the podium-crushing Drako, the Sidi Men's Tiger Shoe is the go-to choice for champion pedigree XC racers and discerning trail riders seeking the lightest shoe in Sidi's line. Signature design intricacies, such as Sidi's Reflex adjustable heel retention and reinforced heel cup, maintain fit customization, foot stabilization, and durability when you're racing on weeknights and riding for fun on the weekends. The Glow Yellow/Black colorway illuminates brilliantly after dark, so your friends can chase its neon silhouette as you blast down trails after sunset.
The Microfibre TechPro upper is made in Italy, boasting the abrasion-resistance, foot stability, and lightweight feel you've come to love from Sidi shoes. This fully synthetic upper repels the muck, dirt, and debris often encountered on the trail, with an anti-mold treatment eliminating the growth of funky molds and bacteria after sweating profusely. Strategically placed vents move cool air across your feet fo...