**THIS IS A NEW FORK, NEVER USED BUT THE STEER TUBE WAS CUT TO 7.5" AND IS A NON BOOST**
Cross country riding is all about being lightweight, fast and agile, especially when it comes to racing. The 2021 Fox 32 FLOAT SC Factory FIT4 29” fork is the definition of a XC racing quality front suspension. The Step Cast version of the Fox 32 Fork features hollowed-out bottom legs and shorter upper tubes to achieve a racing quality, lightweight front suspension. The Fit 4 Damper uses an adjustable damping lever so you can set your fork to be firm or plush in the travel for increased efficiency. The Fox Float EVOL Air Spring provides increased sensitivity and traction by automatically equalizing the pressure in the forks upper and lower chambers. The Factory version of the Fox 32 SC FIT4 29” Fork includes the FIT4 Damper with 22 additional low-speed compression adjustments, the option for a FIT4 2-Pos Remote instead of the FIT4 3-Pos Lever and also features Fox’s Kashima Coat for enhanced durability and performance.
- Kashima Coat Low friction coating that provides additional durability.
- Step Cast design Narrower stance, shorter upper tubes.
- Float air spring Automatically equalizes the positive and negative air chambers for increased sensitivity and traction.
- FIT4 3-position lever With an open, medium, and firm setting.
- FIT4 Damper 22 clicks of compression damping adjustment